Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet on the monitor. I tried to disconnect from the Task bar > Internet access > my name. But even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by newu_873, Nov 20, 2018.

1. newu_873 Win User

Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet

Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet on the monitor. I tried to disconnect from the Task bar > Internet access > my name. But even when I am connected, the button shows <Connect> and not <Disconnect>. I turned off the Wi-Fi button at the bottom on the Task Bar, but it doesn't disconnect. I have all the recent updates of Windows 10. Does anyone knows how to disconnect the Internet like it was on Windows 7, Windows XP ??

:)

newu_873, Nov 20, 2018

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Nov 20, 2018
  3. SK_808 Win User
    Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, Nov 20, 2018
  4. onehp1 Win User

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet - Similar Threads - Pro doesn't allow

2. Internet disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnection: So normally my wifi works just fine, but as soon as I open my laptop and start using it, the wifi starts to constantly connect and disconnect from ALL other devices. The device manager says that the driver is up to date, I tried resetting windows but a message popped up that...
  3. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1-5 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem i tired everything in the internt and still get the same...
  4. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: so i install a fresh windows 10 download all update everything is great but i have a weird problem the internet disconnect for 1sec and come back again and this thing bother me a lot , i tried every solution but still the same , im using a cable and before install windows...
  5. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem can you help me...
  6. Windows 10 - Disable Internet, allow Intranet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - Disable Internet, allow Intranet: Hello, I have a quick question. As in the title, I need to disable a public computer so that the Internet is disabled for select users, and the intranet access is left alone. All other accounts must remain unaffected. I know that there are similar questions to this, but the...
  7. Internet disconnecting

Internet disconnecting: For about a year now my internet disconnected out of no where on my PC but it used to be only like once a month and everytime I just had to unplug and plug my ethernet cable. But this problem started accuring much more frequently, about ten time in the past two days and...
  8. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...
  9. Constant internet disconnection

Constant internet disconnection: I got a brand new HP Windows 10 laptop last week and on the second day of having it I noticed some internet performance issues. Basically this laptop will only connect to the Internet for about 10 minutes before switching to only a "limited" connection. When I try and...
  10. Internet disconnection

Internet disconnection: I'm running Windows 10 on a wireless basis. If I go away from my desktop for more than a minute or two I come back and have limited connection. I have to disconnect and reconnect. Can anybody advise if/how I can change this setting so I stay connected while I'm away from my...