Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet on the monitor. I tried to disconnect from the Task bar > Internet access > my name. But even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by newu_873, Nov 20, 2018.

1. newu_873 Win User

Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet

Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet on the monitor. I tried to disconnect from the Task bar > Internet access > my name. But even when I am connected, the button shows <Connect> and not <Disconnect>. I turned off the Wi-Fi button at the bottom on the Task Bar, but it doesn't disconnect. I have all the recent updates of Windows 10. Does anyone knows how to disconnect the Internet like it was on Windows 7, Windows XP ??

:)

newu_873, Nov 20, 2018

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Nov 20, 2018
  3. SK_808 Win User
    Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, Nov 20, 2018
  4. onehp1 Win User

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro doesn't allow to disconnect the Internet - Similar Threads - Pro doesn't allow

2. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects on startup windows 10: Hi,Whenever i startup my pc the internet disconnects , sometimes it'll connect back again on its own , and sometimes i'll need to connect on my own , usually it happens like once or twice on startup , its really annoying and i dont know what to do , I recently downgraded from...
  3. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects on startup windows 10: Hi,Whenever i startup my pc the internet disconnects , sometimes it'll connect back again on its own , and sometimes i'll need to connect on my own , usually it happens like once or twice on startup , its really annoying and i dont know what to do , I recently downgraded from...
  4. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

7. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Internet Disconnects and only allows me to reconnect by restarting

Internet Disconnects and only allows me to reconnect by restarting: I have been having this problem around a year and a half now. Recently it has became too frequent and is making me really mad. When it happens it usually shows the connected thing in the bottom left or sometimes even says I am disconnected however when I click on the network...
  9. internet keeps disconnecting with windows 10

internet keeps disconnecting with windows 10: my PC with Windows10 keeps disconnecting. I had try all the steps from the forum of Microsoft on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-pc-keeps-disconnecting-from-internet/5db1b5a8-fe94-4ebf-b202-097707a9e159 By Andre for...
  10. Internet randomly disconnects windows 10

Internet randomly disconnects windows 10: So I have a windows 10 pc which I use for schoolwork and video games. So many times while I have been playing the internet just stops working. It makes the sound of a device being unplugged and plugged in and the wifi comes back. I also see the eject device thing at the...