Windows 10: windows 10 pro doesnt recognize my tv

Discus and support windows 10 pro doesnt recognize my tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there a driver for windows 10 to hook up my tv 65 in phillips 4k smart tv :?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robert pbutler jr, May 21, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro doesnt recognize my tv

is there a driver for windows 10 to hook up my tv 65 in phillips 4k smart tv :?

:)

robert pbutler jr, May 21, 2020
  2. mmshipon Win User

Apple TV no longer recognizes my shared folders

I went through sharing tutorial and changed the share settings as they suggested. Now the network shares show as an available item, but Apple TV still doesn't recognize it. It was able to recognize the drive and movies with Windows 7 and when 10 was just installed. It appears one of the updates changed something. Ideas?

mmshipon, May 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2020
  4. windows 10 pro doesnt recognize my tv

Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, May 21, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro doesnt recognize my tv

1. windows 10 pro doesnt recognize my tv - Similar Threads - pro doesnt recognize

2. My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.: I'm a tech nerd, and I do projects very often for fun when I'm bored. But a project required me to connect to my TV, and it worked but the screen doesnt fit, its too large for the TV....
  3. My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 pro laptop screen doesnt fit my TV.: I'm a tech nerd, and I do projects very often for fun when I'm bored. But a project required me to connect to my TV, and it worked but the screen doesnt fit, its too large for the TV....
  4. Windows isn't recognizing my tv as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows isn't recognizing my tv as an audio device.: I am trying to connect my Windows 11 laptop to a TV. The display is working fine but the audio isn't working at all. The HDMI cable and TV work perfectly with other laptops. My Laptop also won't recognize any other HDMI device. My laptop does not recognize my TV as an audio...
  5. Windows isn't recognizing my tv as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows isn't recognizing my tv as an audio device.: I am trying to connect my Windows 11 laptop to a TV. The display is working fine but the audio isn't working at all. The HDMI cable and TV work perfectly with other laptops. My Laptop also won't recognize any other HDMI device. My laptop does not recognize my TV as an audio...
  6. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware: Hi so i want to install Assphalt 9: legends, but it says that i have to update my device to install the game. I have 8gb of ram, r9 270x that supports directx 11.1/12 as you can see by the photos....
  7. BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES: Hello, I was installing Ubuntu in dual boot, I have an ssd and a hard drive, I was setting up the ssd as the main boot disk and the hdd as the /home disk for storage, in the process my pc crashed and it rebooted the system. My bios opened and reseted itself and doesn’t...
  8. Windows 10 doesnt recognize any headphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesnt recognize any headphone: My pc doesn´t recognize any of my headphones and neither appear in the playback section since an windows update some months ago, I can´t use any headphone in my pc. Is not a port problem, I have already checked it up submitted by /u/Boryet [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Doesnt Recognize Displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Doesnt Recognize Displays: Hello Everyone. I am at my wits end trying to figure out why my two Acer S231HL monitors are stuck at 480p resolution and why Advanced Display Settings shows the monitors as having no name. Displays with no name It seems like windows is struggling to identify the monitors as...
  10. window 10 doesnt recognize my 2nd hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 doesnt recognize my 2nd hard drive: I just add my 2nd HDD into my pc, but window doesn't recognize the HDD. I see in the device manager but doesn't show up in file explorer or storage setting. I try scan for hardware changes, uninstalling it and updating driver. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...