Windows 10: Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive.

Discus and support Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive. Windows 10 home on separate drive does see the aux drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LloydSpangle, May 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive.

Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive. Windows 10 home on separate drive does see the aux drive.

:)

LloydSpangle, May 29, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 29, 2020
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, May 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive.

1. Windows 10 pro doesn't see auxillary drive. - Similar Threads - pro doesn't auxillary

2. hp laptop doesn't see external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp laptop doesn't see external drive: my new hp dq5000 laptop running windows 11 does not see my seagate backup portable drive, my old pc running windows 8 sees the drive thus the drive must be working....
  3. hp laptop doesn't see external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp laptop doesn't see external drive: my new hp dq5000 laptop running windows 11 does not see my seagate backup portable drive, my old pc running windows 8 sees the drive thus the drive must be working....
  4. Windows 10 pro does not see my external disk drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro does not see my external disk drive.: When I connect my external hard drive to my desk top, Windows 10 Pro, it fails to see the drive. It doesn't assign a drive letter. The external drive does not show up anywhere. How can I get my system to see my external drive?...
  5. Windows 10 home doesn't see exfat formatted flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 home doesn't see exfat formatted flash drive: I have a 32gb flash drive formartted as Exfat and I frequently use it with a Windows 10 Pro work and eventually in a Mac OS Mojave home. When I try to use it in my laptop, with Windows 10 Home, it doesn't appear in Windows Explorer, but I can see it in disk mananger, properly...
  6. Windows 10 installed on NVMe doesn't see any other drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installed on NVMe doesn't see any other drives: Good morning, I have a ASRock X470 Taichi motherboard, with RAID enabled and 4 sata drives attached (two of them in raid1). Now I decided to buy a NVMe SSD, and bouth a 1TB Western Digital Black SN750. It gets correctly recognized by the bios and I was able to install...
  7. BitLocker doesn't see my external drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BitLocker doesn't see my external drive: I have a few external drives connected to my Dell Latitude 7310. I encrypted one and want to encrypt one more, but the second one doesn't show up in Manage BitLocker. My other drives do. I stored encryption keys on that drive at one point but have since moved them. Any help...
  8. Windows 10 Pro can not see File Server Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro can not see File Server Drives: I just got a new Windows 10 Machine and trying to connect to a Server 2012 R2 - file server. I can ping the server, but I can not see it in the network nor it's shared drives. The funny thing is I have other Windows 10 machine that have mapped drives to the server and...
  9. So Why Doesn't W10 See this drive ?

So Why Doesn't W10 See this drive ?: This may of just happened, but I'm not sure. I've been forcing myself to use W10 "System->Storage" to clean up my system. But I noticed a drive that is seen in "Disk Management", "Explorer" (and I can access it) but does not show in the new "System->Storage" display ? Some...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't see some Hard Drives

Windows 10 doesn't see some Hard Drives: OK Windows sometimes doesn't see some hard drives. I can take a HDD from another computer that is running windows 10. Put it in another computer and it will not pick it up. The drives are seen in the bios on all computers. I sometimes can fix it by making them 2nd boot...