Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home....How to and Licence

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home....How to and Licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to change from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home edition, can you help please ? Can you issue licence for windows 10 home to replace my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BAQ13, Feb 11, 2019.

1. BAQ13 Win User

Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home....How to and Licence

I want to change from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home edition, can you help please ? Can you issue licence for windows 10 home to replace my windows 10 pro licence ?

:)

BAQ13, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Feb 11, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows 10 Home....How to and Licence - Similar Threads - Pro downgrade Home

2. Downgrade Windows Pro to Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade Windows Pro to Home: Hi, I've been given my work laptop (running Windows Pro) for personal use under the condition that I buy my own license for it. I've bought a Windows home product key and tried to change the product key to my new 'home' key but it failed. Reading on the web this does not...
  3. Windows 10 pro downgraded to home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro downgraded to home: One of our laptops have a watermark for activating Windows. The troubleshooter told me I have to fill in a home license. Thats strange because it is a 10 pro laptop. He downgraded itself? On Google I found out it was a bug of Microsoft and it should be fixed. But not...
  4. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home - no media

Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home - no media: So my PC crashed and the repair place re-installed Windows. My problem is now, nearly a year later, my PC has informed me that my Windows 10 is about to expire (I was using Windows 10 before).....it says please enter a product key, but mine doesn't work. My key is for...
  5. upgrading to windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with digital licence

upgrading to windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with digital licence: hey hi, i have purchased a acer nitro 5 laptop from us which has a pre installed windows 10 home operating system i have done a fresh clean install of windows again ,and got back my licence from digital license and my question is can i upgrade to windows 10 pro with...
  6. Downgrade Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home

Downgrade Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home: Please show me the instructions of downgrading Windows 10 pro to Windowns 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/downgrade-windows-10-pro-to-windowns-10-home/897e8251-2c58-4612-ae53-6da0b2a0fce1
  7. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home: My laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home Single Language. However, I wanted to upgrade to Pro and I used the generic Windows product key to upgrade. Then, I found out that I didn't need the Pro features so I now want to downgrade back to Home SL. How do I do that? 84329
  8. How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition

How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition: So my Laptop came with the home edition and I decided to upgrade to pro and tried to activate windows, but it said my key was invalid, so now I want to go back to home edition. I tried clean installing by using the media cleaner tool but it keeps reverting back to pro. Please...
  9. Windows 10 Home/Pro licence on the same PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home/Pro licence on the same PC: I have just read this FAQ, it was quite helpful, but there is still something I have to ask. Solved Frequently Asked Questions about the Windows 10 Free upgrade - Windows 10 Forums I have bought a new laptop with 8.1 Home preinstalled, when I upgrade it to 10, MS server...
  10. How To Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home without losing Files

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home without losing Files: Actually I had original windows 10 home [x64] which I receive from win 8.1 home ; today I tried to upgrade 10 home to pro via some online keys , it works and installs but at time to activate it fails and I forced to activate it via kmspico .... I tried but I didnt find any...