Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows Home (Subscription Office 365 Home)

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows Home (Subscription Office 365 Home) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought online an subscription Office 365 Home And I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro With this I can't activate my digital key...... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WolfskinLux, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows Home (Subscription Office 365 Home)

Hi all,

I bought online an subscription Office 365 Home

And I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro

With this I can't activate my digital key...

- Should I downgrade my windows to Home?

- Any Tips?

Thank you,

:)

WolfskinLux, Nov 26, 2019
  2. ManofGod Win User

Microsoft Reveals Windows 10 Variants

There is no subscription on Windows and there never will be. Windows as a service does not equal Windows as a subscription. For those comparing Office 365 to this: I have yet to see Office being sold as Office as a service. Windows 10 Mobile is going to be for those smaller devices and probably Windows Phone as well. The only 2 most will see is Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro.

Logic should be the order of the day for IT Pro's but emotions seem to dictate things far to often.

ManofGod, Nov 26, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Microsoft Reveals Windows 10 Variants

Then why would they even mention that people who upgrade in the first year will be free forever? If no subscription for regular W10 purchasers, then there is no reason at all to say this.

rtwjunkie, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows Home (Subscription Office 365 Home)

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows Home (Subscription Office 365 Home)

1. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Windows Home (Subscription Office 365 Home) - Similar Threads - Pro downgrade Home

2. Windows 10 pro to home downgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro to home downgrade: When i initially bought my laptop, it had windows 10 home installed and activated by a digital key(i had paid for it). But a few days earlier, my laptop got stuck in a kind of bootloop. To get it repaired i gave my laptop to the retailer who deleted the windows 10 home, and...
  3. Downgrade windows 10 pro to home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade windows 10 pro to home: I recently upgraded from windows 10 home to pro but now i want to revert it and before upgrade i made a system image so can it revert my changes and my old licence of home edition ?...
  4. Office 365 Home subscription - print problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 Home subscription - print problems: With the last update, I am unable to print in color from Word. Don't know if other Office programs are similarly afflicted. This is a must-have capacity for me a deal-breaker relative to my subscription, so I am very upset by this, especially since there was no advance...
  5. Office 365 Home and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Home and Windows 10: If I subscribe to Office 365 Home, do I have to uninstall Windows 10? Can I keep Windows 10 so I can create and edit documents in case I decide to end my Office 365 subscription?...
  6. Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Can I use Office 365 Home Subscription as a substitute to Microsoft Windows 10 Home: Im looking into building a new pc and I found that I have a Office 365 Home Subscription key and was wondering if I could use it as a normal Windows 10 Home OS?...
  7. Downgrade windows Pro to home

Downgrade windows Pro to home: I have installed windows 10 pro version 1803(i.e. not genuine) which is not activating as I have licence for windows 10 home single language edition . so, i ran troubleshooter and the troubleshooter told me that i have digital code for windows 10 home single language can I...
  8. Downgrade Windows Pro to Home

Downgrade Windows Pro to Home: Hi, I've been given my work laptop (running Windows Pro) for personal use under the condition that I buy my own license for it. I've bought a Windows home product key and tried to change the product key to my new 'home' key but it failed. Reading on the web this does not...
  9. Windows 10 pro downgraded to home

Windows 10 pro downgraded to home: One of our laptops have a watermark for activating Windows. The troubleshooter told me I have to fill in a home license. Thats strange because it is a 10 pro laptop. He downgraded itself? On Google I found out it was a bug of Microsoft and it should be fixed. But not...
  10. Office 365 Home Subscription

Office 365 Home Subscription: How do I know if I have any Office 365 subscriptions left on my card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-home-subscription/6a7fbce8-ce17-42be-81ae-113ac2b75282