Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro download after VM crash

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro download after VM crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I am hoping someone can help me. I purchased Windows 10 Pro 11/18/2020 and installed it on a virtual machine. I thought I had a backup of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJ_SJR, Aug 4, 2021.

1. JJ_SJR Win User

Windows 10 Pro download after VM crash

Hello,I am hoping someone can help me. I purchased Windows 10 Pro 11/18/2020 and installed it on a virtual machine. I thought I had a backup of it somewhere, but I cannot find that anywhere. My virtual machine crapped out and I am trying to set up a new one. How would I go about getting my copy of Win 10 Pro back? I went to my order history and the purchase shows up there, but no links to anything to try and download it again.

:)

JJ_SJR, Aug 4, 2021

2. GPU-Z kills windows 10 VM

Hello there,
    when I run gpu-z on VM running vgpu (M60 or K2 grid) VM crash and restarts itself.

GPU: nvidia grid M60 | nvidia grid K2
    GPU-Z release: 1.14~1.17
    Issue: windows crash in VM and it won't power on.
    How to reproduce: Run gpu-z in a windows 10 VM with (M60 or K2 grid) vgpu, VM restarts instantly without any progress

Please check and release fix for this issue.

Here is the dumpfile for gpu-z: Dropbox - Error

Thanks,

Minion Flowthroe, Aug 4, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Pro download after VM crash

Windows 10 Pro VM for a Macbook.

Hello,

I have purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro, and am running it on a Desktop. This is a full license(non OEM).

I have purchased a Macbook Pro, and want to setup a large virtual box VM running Windows 10 Pro.

Will my already purchased license allow windows 10 Pro to be installed on this VM?

If not then what kind of license would be required for the VM install?

Thanks for the guidance.

Paul

PaulSmithYV, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro download after VM crash

1. Windows 10 Pro download after VM crash - Similar Threads - Pro download crash

2. Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN: Recently, every time I connect to a VPN my computer it crashes to a Windows blue screen. I'm lost, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-crashing-after-connecting-to-vpn/901f9913-658f-41e6-aa00-0dd765cc9629
  3. W2K19 Server VM vs W10 Pro VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    W2K19 Server VM vs W10 Pro VM: Hi folks : Seems crazy that on KVM/QEMU on a 64 GB RAM HOST - W2K19 server only needs as default 2 vCPU's (out of 16 available on my machine) and 2GB RAM whilst the recommended config for W10 PRO is 4 vCPU's and 4GB RAM. As I've mentioned elsewhere the W2K19 SERVER really...
  4. Windows 10 Pro on new PC & VM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro on new PC & VM: Apologies if this has been asked before, I was unable to find the information I needed. I'm building a new PC that will serve as both my personal and work device, and plan on doing all work inside of a VM also running Windows 10. They are requiring me to install Microsoft...
  5. VM Windows Crashes when Windows Update is on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VM Windows Crashes when Windows Update is on: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 in VirtualBox for a few days for my college project. Ever since it was set up, I have experienced periodic crashes. At first I wasn't sure what it was but I believe I have narrowed it down to something to do with Windows update. It appears...
  6. Windows 10 Pro crash after May update

Windows 10 Pro crash after May update: Hi, I have Mini PC ACEPC AK2. After last update it did not start. I get blue screen saying Windows needs repair. And I will need Windows installation disk. I have downloaded Windows tool from your web site and created installation USB. When I plug it in, nothing is happening....
  7. WS15.5 VM crashes on resume

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    WS15.5 VM crashes on resume: Hello, Have a Win-10Pro host and am running a few VMs. One VM that is Win-7 guest and has a snapshot, Whenever I suspend and then resume, 50% of the time, the VM crashes and I have to restart machine (see BSOD). I have deleted snapshot and created one again but still get...
  8. Windows 10 Pro crashing after 1909 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro crashing after 1909 update: I finally updated my copy of windows 10 a couple of months ago and have had persistent instability ever since. I've been reading forums and trying to figure out what is causing windows to crash and the PC to reboot. I essentially use this computer as a HTPC that does some...
  9. Windows 10 Pro activation on a VM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation on a VM: I'm not seeing this question answered, or anything like it, so here goes: some years ago, I took advantage of the free upgrade from 7 to 10 Home. I then purchased a license to upgrade 10 Home to 10 Pro. A few months back, this machine was lost when the system drive failed...
  10. Windows 10 pro download

Windows 10 pro download: I am using a dell latitude 3450 laptop. It originally came with windows 8 pro os. Now It is updated to windows 10 pro. Now my hard drive needs to be changed , dell asked me to make a bootable flash drive for os installation after hard drive change. But when I try to...