Windows 10: windows 10 pro download at home

Discus and support windows 10 pro download at home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i want to download windows 10 pro at home but i dont have a product key how can i downloaded for free ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaskaGerasimova, Oct 7, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro download at home

hi i want to download windows 10 pro at home but i dont have a product key how can i downloaded for free
    ?

:)

SaskaGerasimova, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 pro download at home

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro download at home

1. windows 10 pro download at home - Similar Threads - pro download home

2. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO: I know youre probbably gonna give me the link to this site Download Windows 10 microsoft.combut it does not give me an option to download windows 10 HOME not windows 10 pro every time i search windows 10 home it gives ''windows 10'' and then when i start downloading it the...
  3. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO: I know youre probbably gonna give me the link to this site Download Windows 10 microsoft.combut it does not give me an option to download windows 10 HOME not windows 10 pro every time i search windows 10 home it gives ''windows 10'' and then when i start downloading it the...
  4. How do i download windows 10 home WINDOWS 10 HOME NOT WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home Download

Windows 10 Home Download: New hardware, and I had to get an OS so I figured the Windows 10 .ios would have an option for it and it didn't. Does anyone know where to find the Windows 10 Home download so I can activate my Windows?...
  6. Windows 10 Home/Pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Home/Pro: I am looking up for Windows 10 Home Pro 161481
  7. Windows Home 10 not downloading

Windows Home 10 not downloading: Hello, I bought Windows Home 10 from you on 1/21/20, order number 7524890113. I also spoke to Sven on 1/21/20 reference # 1493129193 to buy it on line and have it sent to my email. Everything was sent and I tried to download it on my computer. It would go all the way thru...
  8. Cannot download Windows 10 Pro from Home edition

Cannot download Windows 10 Pro from Home edition: Hi, I just experienced a new kind of weirdness. I bought a new asus laptop with windows 10 home preinstalled on it. But I need PRO for work, so at first I went to windows store, but I could not enter the business address etc for it. After some experiments, I found that...
  9. Windows 10 Home / Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home / Pro: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Home, but after the installation it's showing as Windows 10 pro. It's not really an issue for me whether it's Pro or Home but is this normal? I'm just a bit worried that I might encounter some issues because of it. Thanks!...
  10. Download Windows 10 Pro/Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Download Windows 10 Pro/Home: How can I download a version of Windows 10 that has both home and pro install files? The version I got using Media Creation tool doesn't have install.wim so didn't work for my purposes. I am trying to use MSMG toolkit to make a dual image without all the fluff and stuff....