Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro fails to activate

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro fails to activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few years ago I got an activation code for windows 10 Pro x64 from a friend who had received a number from his comany incase they were needed.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KyleDicks1, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Pro fails to activate

A few years ago I got an activation code for windows 10 Pro x64 from a friend who had received a number from his comany incase they were needed.I have never had issues whenever i had to format and reinstall windows, it always automatically activated as it wass linked to my email address if I remember correctly.However this time I had to replace my motherboard and cpu due to power surge damage.Now when I reinstalled Windows it refuses to activate, it gives me "Error code: 0xC004C003"Can anyone help me resolve this issue Please?

:)

KyleDicks1, Apr 21, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Pro fails to activate

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro fails to activate

1. Windows 10 Pro fails to activate - Similar Threads - Pro fails activate

2. Windows 10 Pro fails to activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro fails to activate: A few years ago I got an activation code for windows 10 Pro x64 from a friend who had received a number from his comany incase they were needed.I have never had issues whenever i had to format and reinstall windows, it always automatically activated as it wass linked to my...
  3. Windows 10 Pro fails to activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro fails to activate: A few years ago I got an activation code for windows 10 Pro x64 from a friend who had received a number from his comany incase they were needed.I have never had issues whenever i had to format and reinstall windows, it always automatically activated as it wass linked to my...
  4. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213: I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 that I purchased new from Dell a number of years ago. It came with Windows 8 Home. When Microsoft offered the free upgrade to Windows 10 Home, I got it. There were no issues installing and activating it and it has worked fine for years. Yesterday I...
  5. Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated

Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated: I decided to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Bought it through the Microsoft Store, pressed the upgrade button. Says it failed. Try a few more times, nope. Follow Troubleshooting for the windows store, nothing. Come home from work today to find that my PC had...
  6. Windows 10 pro failed to activate

Windows 10 pro failed to activate: I've tried activating windows 10 pro in my pc, but it ends up not activating asking me to connect to an internet whereas I'm connected or to run a troubleshooter. None seems to work. Can someone help me out here? I'm really tired trying this stuff since past 3 months....
  7. Failed to activated windows 10 pro with 0xc004f074

Failed to activated windows 10 pro with 0xc004f074: so yeah im trying to activated my personal windows 10 pro, i have the product key and also product ID , i tried to restart it and it still showing up that "i cant activated windows on this device as we cant connect to your organization server".i tried the "TROUBLESHOOTING"...
  8. Activation failed after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro

Activation failed after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hello! I`ve just upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Pro edition via Microsoft Store, and after a restart Windows tells me that there is a problem with activation, error 0xC004F025. But I didn`t receive any new product key in my order confirmation email, and old key for Windows...
  9. Win 10 Pro activation failed after upgrade

Win 10 Pro activation failed after upgrade: Recently I reinstalled Windows using my OEM recovery tools on my Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop. Because I had spare Windows 7 Pro key I decided to use it to upgrade my Windows 10 installation to Pro version. The Windows settings accepted my key and done automatic update of my...
  10. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...