Windows 10: windows 10 pro fan staying on

Discus and support windows 10 pro fan staying on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi , I have recently purchased a new desk top pc with windows 10 pro when I shut the pc off the fan speed increases and stays on, it also does the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by carlmoore2, Apr 22, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro fan staying on

hi , I have recently purchased a new desk top pc with windows 10 pro when I shut the pc off the fan speed increases and stays on, it also does the same when its put into sleep mode, what can I do to fix it thanks

:)

carlmoore2, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2019
  3. gsun01 Win User
    Fresh Windows 10. Case fan/LEDs and CPU fan stay on after shutdown

I just built a new PC. All parts are brand new. Here are the specs:

CPU: Intel i3-8100

GPU: NVidia 1050ti

Motherboard: MSI B360M Gaming Plus

RAM: 1x8 Gb G.SKill 3000 MHz

Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500 Gb

PSU: Evga bronze 80+ 500W

Case: Rosewill Gram

I have installed windows 10 and all drivers, and when I click shutdown, the OS will shut down. The monitor goes dark and says no signal. However, the 2 case fans and leds stay on, and the cpu fan also stays on. The only way to turn these off completely is
    to hold down the physical power button on my case for several seconds. I have verified that I have truly clicked "Shut Down" and the power button is not Sleep. Additionally, I have disabled windows Fast Boot. Since I have a MSI motherboard, I have gone into
    the BIOS, verified that MSI Fast Boot and Fast Boot are disabled. ErP is disabled. I have even flashed to latest version of my BIOS. When in windows, I have disabled "Intel Management Engine" driver because I cannot roll back to the earlier v9.5 as some other
    people have suggested. I have even re-installed windows.

Everything that I have just written I have found as suggestions to people with this problem after many hours searching the internet. However, nothing has worked. Not only is my case fans/cpu fans not turning off a very annoying problem, but I believe that
    it is preventing my computer from restarting and rebooting from BIOS.

gsun01, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 pro fan staying on

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro fan staying on

1. windows 10 pro fan staying on - Similar Threads - pro fan staying

2. computer fan comes on, but then stays on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer fan comes on, but then stays on: My PC built last spring, works great. However, if I play a game or watch a video, the fan noise gets very loud. I assume it's detecting a heat issue and trying to cool off something inside. And this is fine, but when the game/video ends, the fans stay on forever.What would...
  3. PowerBeats Pro will not connect and stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PowerBeats Pro will not connect and stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I have a set of PowerBeats Pro earbuds that I have paired with my Windows 10 Surfacebook 2. When I try to connect to these earbuds though, it connects for all of 5 seconds and then disconnects and I cannot use them at all. Even when Windows says it is connected to them, I...
  4. Installed new update for Windows 10, the version 2004 update. Now fan stays on while in...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Installed new update for Windows 10, the version 2004 update. Now fan stays on while in...: After leaving the computer running to install the new update I came home to hear the fan on and going faster than usual with the PC in Sleep mode. Because I had gone out for a few hours the PC had completed the update and gone to "Sleep" after the allocated 30 minutes. Not...
  5. Surface Pro 3 fan issue - $10 Prize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro 3 fan issue - $10 Prize: $10 donation to whoever fixes my problem: So 2 days ago I was streaming some Mario Kart with my Elgato HD60 capture card connected to my Surface Pro 3. Everything went great, and since streaming at 60fps is quite a taxing thing, my surface pro's fan revved up. It has done...
  6. windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off: I tried everything, I open task manager end it it starts again, I open max pro turn off everything close it a few seconds later it is on , all enhancements are back on, I even shut off process tree but audio diag pops right back up and windows audio graph isolation is again...
  7. pc gpu fans not staying on temp set on MSI afterburner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc gpu fans not staying on temp set on MSI afterburner: Ive been using afterburner for a long time now and today i opened it up and set my gpu fans to 60 (my gpu usually stays on like 70-79 celcius at this speed. And it worked fine. it set my speed to the speed i desired but when i opened up a game the temp kept dipping down to...
  8. Fresh Windows 10. Case fan/LEDs and CPU fan stay on after shutdown

Fresh Windows 10. Case fan/LEDs and CPU fan stay on after shutdown: I just built a new PC. All parts are brand new. Here are the specs: CPU: Intel i3-8100 GPU: NVidia 1050ti Motherboard: MSI B360M Gaming Plus RAM: 1x8 Gb G.SKill 3000 MHz Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500 Gb OS: Windows 10 Pro PSU: Evga bronze 80+ 500W Case: Rosewill Gram...
  9. Fan comes on and stays on after shutting down computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan comes on and stays on after shutting down computer.: Hi, I have a Lenovo K330b and recently this problem started. When I shut down the computer, the fan starts. The fan will run all night if I don't unplug it. TIA, Michael...
  10. Fans and keyboard lights stay on when hibernating or sleeping

Fans and keyboard lights stay on when hibernating or sleeping: Hi all, Installed Windows 10 a while ago, and have just now gotten around posting somewhere about this issue. Basically, my laptop will not fully enter sleep or hibernate modes, and the fans and keyboard lights will stay on. This seems to only happen when I have my...