Windows 10: Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

Discus and support Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is the Windows 10 pro already officially available for Parallel in Apple M1 or still evaluation copy?Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by markloie, Apr 30, 2021.

1. markloie Win User

Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

Is the Windows 10 pro already officially available for Parallel in Apple M1 or still evaluation copy?Thanks

:)

markloie, Apr 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 Upgrade within Parallels 11

i am currently running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro on my Apple Mac 2010 27inch. when trying to upgrade the Windows Virtual Window to Windows 10 I get the error message that I do not have enough Ram. The Apple Mac has 8gb of Memory whereas the upgrade
    requires only 2gb.

I have no problems with running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro but would like to complete the step and upgrade the Virtual window to Windows 10.

Any ideas please

John Rey43, Apr 30, 2021
  3. D_o_S Win User
    Apple Launches the Mac Pro

Apple today announced its new Intel-based line of desktop computers. Called the Mac Pro, Apple's new desktops have been a long wait for many. The new computers are what many consider to be the catalyst that will boost development of Apple x86 software to a whole new level. Many of the world's top designers and artists develop their work on Apple's desktops and with the new technology that's inside these machines, the performance of Apple's desktops will leap to a new level.

Based on Intel Woodcrest Xeon DP processors, the new Mac Pro desktops are multi-core, multi-processor systems. At first, it was predicted that Apple would use Intel's Core 2 Duo processors but Core 2 Duo processors are not capable of operating in SMP mode. Apple's previous desktops based on the G5 processor used two dual-core processors and thus living up to that expecation required the skip over Core 2. DailyTech covered Intel's Xeon DP processors earlier this month. The processors currently top out at 3.0GHz and all of them come with 4MB of L2 cache. The rest of the Mac Pro is equally advanced:
    • Processor: Intel Xeon DP processor up to 3.0GHz
    • Each Mac Pro comes with dual processors
    • Memory: Up to 16GB of DDR2 memory
    • Graphics: Up to NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 512MB
    • Storage: Up to 2TB of SATA storage
    • 4 PCIe slots
    New to the Mac Pro desktops is the ability for single PCIe x16 graphics cards. The new Mac Pro desktops can be equipped with Fibre Channel controllers as well as other SCSI options. The desktops come with twin GigE Ethernet ports and built in AirPort for connecting to 802.11b/g networks and Bluetooth connectivity. The Mac Pro desktops are also fully equipped with Apple's usual assortment of ports and connectors: FireWire 400, FireWire 800, USB 2.0, analog audio jacks and optical digital audio jacks.

Despite all the new technology crammed into the Mac Pro, Apple's design team has yet again produced a machine that's very well thought out on the inside as much as it is on the outside. Internal air cooling is well thought out and the Mac Pro comes with no less than six low-RPM high volume fans. Components are well cooled and with a flip of a lever, they are easily accessable for upgrades and adjustments.

Over the past several months, Apple has been releasing its product transitions at a steady pace, first with the iMac and then the Mac mini. The new Mac Pro desktops complete Apple's consumer line of computers according to its press release, is available immediately. If Apple's new Mac Pro turns out to be what many have been hoping for, it could be one of the most powerful and promising computers Apple has launched -- and it runs both OS X and Windows.

The new Mac Pro starts at $2499 and comes with a base configuration of:
    • Two 2.6GHz Xeon Processors
    • 1GB of RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT 256MB
    • 250GB hard drive
    • Superdrive

The new Mac Pro desktops start shipping today.

Source: Daily Tech

D_o_S, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

1. Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac - Similar Threads - pro Parallel Apple

2. How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop: It's official, Microsoft now provides an official path for installing Windows 11 on Apple Silicon Macs with the help of virtualization software, Parallels Desktop. Previously I experimented with Parallels in the early days of Apple Silicon back in 2020 on an M1 Mac using the...
  3. How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop: It's official, Microsoft now provides an official path for installing Windows 11 on Apple Silicon Macs with the help of virtualization software, Parallels Desktop. Previously I experimented with Parallels in the early days of Apple Silicon back in 2020 on an M1 Mac using the...
  4. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  5. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  6. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  7. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  8. Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels: Is there any ways to install Windows 10 in M1 mac's without the use of Parallels software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-in-m1-mac-without-parallels/6c184b94-feb0-4d22-96e0-40fa8bf4335f
  9. Windows on Apple Mac M1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows on Apple Mac M1: Has MS produced a version of Windows 10 that will be compatible with Apple's M1 processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-apple-mac-m1/2b2ea88c-15fa-4f08-82b5-12d735631123
  10. Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels: Download windows 10 on the new mac M1 with parallels. Installed and does run but its the free version of windows. Because of that it wont run the windows store to get a key. Where can I get a key to run windows?...