Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I recently purchased a refurbished laptop, that came with Windows 10 Pro, but would not boot completely into the operating system. Since it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BaffledinOK, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC

Hello.

I recently purchased a refurbished laptop, that came with Windows 10 Pro, but would not boot completely into the operating system. Since it would not boot completely, I could not navigate to the restore or fresh start options, to restore the operating system to working status. I used the media creation tool, to make a Windows 10 installation media, on a USB drive. However, every time I try to install Windows 10 Pro, the installation media installs Windows 10 Home instead. When I try to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, using the serial key on my COA sticker, it tells me that the serial key did not work.

What I need to know, is how I can get Windows 10 Pro reinstalled on my laptop, using the serial key that came with this refurbished laptop?

:)

BaffledinOK, Jan 8, 2020

2. Laptop with Windows 10 Home for Refurbished PC -- possible to upgrade to pro?

Hello.

I recently acquired a refurbished Hewlett-Packard laptop with Windows 10 Home with a Refurbished PC license.

I want Pro. All my other Windows 10 installations are Pro.

Is it possible to upgrade these licenses to Pro with the appropriate key?

Thank you.

IanJustman, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Larry1RR Win User
    MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR REFURBISHED PCs

I have a refurbished PC that I had to replaced the hard drive in . Will the keys that came with it activate a new install of windows 10 made with the creation tool? The instructions that came with the PC says the key on the license sticker will only work
    with Microsoft Windows for Refurbished PCs. The sticker with the key # says Microsoft windows 10 Pro for Refurbished PCs.

Larry1RR, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC

1. Windows 10 Pro for refurbished PC - Similar Threads - Pro refurbished

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  4. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I have a refurbished pc with windows 10 pro it’s asking to enter my county school district...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a refurbished pc with windows 10 pro it’s asking to enter my county school district...: can’t setup windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-refurbished-pc-with-windows-10-pro-its/4d7ea3d9-8423-4fc6-9477-965e4b36888f
  6. I have a refurbished pc with windows 10 pro it’s asking to enter my county school district...

I have a refurbished pc with windows 10 pro it’s asking to enter my county school district...: can’t setup windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-refurbished-pc-with-windows-10-pro-its/4d7ea3d9-8423-4fc6-9477-965e4b36888f
  7. I have a refurbished pc with windows 10 pro it’s asking to enter my county school district...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key

I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key: I bought a refurbished windows 7 pro online about six years ago. But I lost the product key and can't find it anywhere. Recently I have to reinstall back to the old windows 7 home laptop and wanted upgrade to windows 10. Without the key screen turned black and can't load any...
  9. I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key: I bought a refurbished windows 7 pro online about six years ago. But I lost the product key and can't find it anywhere. Recently I have to reinstall back to the old windows 7 home laptop and wanted upgrade to windows 10. Without the key screen turned black and can't load any...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Home licensed on a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro

Activating Windows 10 Home licensed on a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have purchased a refurbished HP computer; although the seller said the licence was valid, it has a Windows 10 Home license sticker on it but with Windows 10 Pro installed not activated. I'd like to make it legal, since I do have a valid license, I even purchased an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 for refurbished pc

2. can windows 10 for refurbished pc upgrade to pro