Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions keeps overiding new driver install with outdated driver

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions keeps overiding new driver install with outdated driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps overriding updated driver for my keyboard with an antiquated driver from 2016 while the latest driver build is 2018. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodTaylor3, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions keeps overiding new driver install with outdated driver

Windows 10 keeps overriding updated driver for my keyboard with an antiquated driver from 2016 while the latest driver build is 2018.

I've uninstalled all devices and drivers and installed new 2018 drivers, and within 15 min my keyboard becomes unusable because windows rollback the driver.

Can anyone please offer a solution?

:)

RodTaylor3, Jan 20, 2019

2. windows 10 mcpc drivers outdated

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you download latest drivers from Manufacturer's Website.

Follow the steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand respective driver. (The driver which was stated to be outdated.)
    • Right-click on the driver and
      select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's Website and download the latest driver.
    • Once the download is complete, run the setup file and install the software.
    • Follow on-screen instructions.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 20, 2019
  3. question about installing a driver

hey guys I need to know if iam doing something wrong here or not.When I go and update my video driver like I did to the current nvidia driver, I uninstall old driver etc. then it says to restart wich I do but after the desktop loads and I start to instal the new driver windows start to instal there basic vga video driver first! and then I continue on to install my nvidia driver. Is this alright to have the windows vga driver installed like it does before i get a chance to install the nvidia driver? will it just overide the vga driver? Ive tried everyting to stop windows from detecting my card and installing this vga driver. any suggestions or ideas? hope I put this in the correct forum as well thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions keeps overiding new driver install with outdated driver

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions keeps overiding new driver install with outdated driver

1. Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions keeps overiding new driver install with outdated driver - Similar Threads - Pro Workstaions keeps

2. Outdated drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdated drivers: My Norton software keeps telling me I have drivers out of date and want to charge me to update them! Can I do this for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/586d67ca-5e0b-4416-ab97-b70a66724f38
  3. Outdated drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outdated drivers: My Norton software keeps telling me I have drivers out of date and want to charge me to update them! Can I do this for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/586d67ca-5e0b-4416-ab97-b70a66724f38
  4. Outdated drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows update is installing outdated graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update is installing outdated graphics driver: Hi,I have an Intel i5-11600K processor with integrated graphics of UHD 750, I have installed the latest graphics driver from the intel drivers site of version 31.0.101.3802.But the windows update was installing the older version of the graphics driver of version -...
  6. outdated drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    outdated drivers: I own a USB foot pedal by pedalpax corp, not available anymore for 15 years that I use for capturing images through an old pc for medical purposes. Recently, i upgraded my hardware to Windows 10 and the device is no longer recognizable due to outdated drivers. New ones are no...
  7. Outdated Drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outdated Drivers: I continually get pop-ups that my Drivers are out of date. Can I purchase updated Drivers from you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/99a207a9-4ebc-468b-b5d4-e70387817cf8
  8. Drivers outdated or not?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers outdated or not?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pawan_np [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewjlux/drivers_outdated_or_not/
  9. PCI USB rev 5 driver and Windows driver installation overide

PCI USB rev 5 driver and Windows driver installation overide: Hello I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 'home' (64bit) on my machine. 1. Since this update, my PCI USB card no longer works. In the Device Manager, I see "via rev 5 or later usb" with a yellow triangle and exclamation mark. When I try to update the driver I...
  10. Outdated device manager drivers - Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Outdated device manager drivers - Windows 10 Pro 64bit: I need help with my drivers as they aren't showing up right in Device manager. I have double or triple entries in some of the categories; I have provided a link or file so that you can see what mine looks like. If anyone could direct me in the right path that would be...