Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS ACTIVATION

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS ACTIVATION in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently bought a Lenovo P51 mobile workstation which had a pre installed windows 10 pro for workstations key. Due to some software issues, i had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAKESH BHOSALE, Sep 16, 2018.

1. WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS ACTIVATION

I recently bought a Lenovo P51 mobile workstation which had a pre installed windows 10 pro for workstations key. Due to some software issues, i had to format my laptop and after a clean installation of windows 10 pro, I entered the original key that came in BIOS ( I had used Nirsoft product key finder to find out my BIOS key & my win 10 pro for workstations key before formatting my laptop). Windows shows as 'activated', however the product is shown as Windows 10 pro.

So which version of windows is running on my laptop- Windows 10 pro or windows 10 pro for workstations ?

In case it is windows 10 pro, then how do I get my windows 10 pro for workstations version back ?

:)

RAKESH BHOSALE, Sep 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

Windows Pro for Workstations is available in the Store but you have to search the Store on "Windows 10" to find the page. It is $205.00 for Home to Pro for Workstations and $125.00 for Pro to Pro for Workstations. There is supposed to be a Go to Store
    link in the Pro activation page in Settings but MSFT forgot to insert it. The Go to Store link in Home only leads to the upgrade to Pro so MSFT left out something there too. Hopefully, that is fixed soon.

Cbarnhorst, Sep 16, 2018
  3. how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation

I've done a couple of clean installs, both with the MCT ISO and my Visual Studio Subscription ISO, Windows 10 Pro Workstation was not listed as an option. Pro and Pro N were listed but no Workstation. On one of my Pro installs I did a change product key, entered one of my MSDN Pro Workstation Keys and it switched to Pro Workstation and activated with a Digital License. I have no idea how you clean install it though?

alphanumeric, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Ar Rom Win User

WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS ACTIVATION

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Hello Alex,

There are certain steps that you can do to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Kindly follow the methods provided by Andre Da Costa on October 24, 2017 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS ACTIVATION

1. WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS ACTIVATION - Similar Threads - PRO WORKSTATIONS ACTIVATION

2. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  6. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  7. Windows 10 Pro activated and then upgraded to Windows Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activated and then upgraded to Windows Workstation Pro: My workstation crashed and I rebuilt it with the same Windows 10 pro license key. I want to upgrade back to Windows Workstation Pro but do not know how to retrieve the key from purchase history under my Microsoft Account. How do I get the key? On my account it shows in the...
  8. Windows 10 Pro for Workstation Activation issue

Windows 10 Pro for Workstation Activation issue: I had to replace the motherboard on my PC. prior to the change I was running Window for workstation purchase via Windows App store. I was asked to activate this once the new motherboard so I put in the key i have use from Windows 8 DVD The computer has only activated...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Hello, I received a notification saying that Windows cannot be activated on this device because I do not have a valid digital license or product key. Error code: 0xC004F012 When I open the Troubleshooter it gives me a further error 0x8007000d, and cannot assist me with...
  10. Re-activation of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-activation of Windows 10 Pro for Workstation: Hi, I bought Windows 10 Pro retail product key from Amazon. It works well. I also linked it to my Microsoft account "windows is activated with digital license linked to your microsoft account" After that, I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstation in Windows Store. But I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

2. windows 10 pro for workstations activator

3. windows 10 for workstations key

4. windows 10 pro for workstations product key,
  5. windows 10 pro workstation activation,
  6. windows 10 workstation activator,
  7. WIN 10 pro for workstation kms activation,
  8. windows 10 pro workstation activator,
  9. windows 10 pro for workstation activation key,
  10. windows 10 pro worksation activater,
  11. windows 10 for workstations activation,