Windows 10: Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming

Discus and support Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day to all of you, first, sorry for my english, i'll try to explain at the best of my possibility. The fact is that a month ago i installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavideCompagnucci, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming

Good day to all of you,

first, sorry for my english, i'll try to explain at the best of my possibility.

The fact is that a month ago i installed windows 10 pro and then i can't play games anymore. I can use my pc without any problem, i can watch videos and movies, use office program and it's all good. Then if i lunch a game, after 4-5 minute the pc freeze and i need to reboot it manually.

The first game, after a clean install of win10pro, was Warhammer 2 total war. After 3-4 turn in the campaign it freeze, alternatively if i lunch a battle it freeze after few minutes during the fight.

I tryed another game to see if it's only a steam releated problem, but with my The Witcher 3 from gog the problem was the same o even worst, because the game in fact freeze every time i run Geralt in an alley and start a scripted fight.

The Sega Support continuosly tell me to try a number of option, none of them works.

:)

DavideCompagnucci, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Loraine Mon, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming

Windows 10 game freezing

Hi Omar,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    . Update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming

1. Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming - Similar Threads - pro freeze while

2. Windows 11 freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze while gaming: Windows 11Windows 11Ryzen6600XTLatest driversLatest chipsetsWindows updated yes windows update. before update every was fineWindows 11My two another displays freeze while gaming.Windows 11How to get the unfreezeFullscreenWindowed fullscreenBorderless fullscreenEvery mode...
  3. Windows 11 freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freeze while gaming: Windows 11Windows 11Ryzen6600XTLatest driversLatest chipsetsWindows updated yes windows update. before update every was fineWindows 11My two another displays freeze while gaming.Windows 11How to get the unfreezeFullscreenWindowed fullscreenBorderless fullscreenEvery mode...
  4. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  5. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  6. Laptop Freezes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Freezes while gaming: My laptop seems to randomly freezes while gaming i already fix the high disk usage And also i changed the virtual memory to 9gb intial and maximum could this be the cause?at what size do i need to configure my virtual memory? MY RAM IS 6GB 5.71 available...
  7. PC freezes while not gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...
  8. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing: If I had the money if burn my PC and make a you tube video of it. ( bag out windows 10 ) and poor for fuel on the fire... But back to the real world. I have 3 PC’s similar specs. All work fine but one. The PC I am having issues with: Edition Windows 10 pro Version 1909...
  9. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing: If I had the money if burn my PC and make a you tube video of it. ( bag out windows 10 ) and poor for fuel on the fire... But back to the real world. I have 3 PC’s similar specs. All work fine but one. The PC I am having issues with: Edition Windows 10 pro Version 1909...
  10. Windows freezing while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezing while gaming: Hello. I'm asking this question here because there is no way for me to fix this. Since the last weeks, my computer gets random freezes while I'm gaming. I've unmounted and mounted it completely again, replaced thermal paste and everything. Tried unplugging USB, stressed the...