Windows 10: Windows 10 pro Freezing when connected to internet

Discus and support Windows 10 pro Freezing when connected to internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did install several times Windows 10 pro from usb, DVD on my laptop. Lenovo T400, 6 GB of RAM, CPU -- Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26GHz .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by newteam4, Apr 9, 2020.

1. newteam4 Win User

Windows 10 pro Freezing when connected to internet

I did install several times Windows 10 pro from usb, DVD on my laptop. Lenovo T400, 6 GB of RAM, CPU -- Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26GHz . Everything works okay. Few times I did activated Windows 10 pro, when I was connected to internet, everything okay and then if I was using internet browser for few minutes some black screen appeared and then Windows 10 pro got frozen, with Windows 10 home screen, it does not respond tokeyboard or mouse ... I had to turn off notebook and repair or reinstall Windows 10. What can be wrong?

Any advise or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

newteam4, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to connect to internet in Edge and store. Windows 10 pro

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Does your other device are able to connect to internet?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you facing issue with Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Also update Network adaptor driver and other drivers Follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.
    • Click on Update and Recovery.
    • Check for updates under
      Windows Updates.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.
    Step 2: Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to connect to internet. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro Freezing when connected to internet - Similar Threads - pro Freezing connected

2. My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING: Hello, the issue is really simple, Whenever i download anything my personal internet freezes/dissapears, if im downloading anything trough my browser it cancels and says "red error", my yt videos/discord calls, Anything that uses internet, is like whenever i start downloading...
  3. My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING: Hello, the issue is really simple, Whenever i download anything my personal internet freezes/dissapears, if im downloading anything trough my browser it cancels and says "red error", my yt videos/discord calls, Anything that uses internet, is like whenever i start downloading...
  4. My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet: Windows 10 is freezes whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes and a blue screen comes with error CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. System Configuration Processor:...
  6. Problem when connected to internet in windows 10

Problem when connected to internet in windows 10: If I connect the internet to windows 10 it sucking the internet. I am having limited data plan. Although I use the option metered connection its using all the internet. System is using internet in background. Please help me .....
  7. Laptop freezes when connected to the internet

Laptop freezes when connected to the internet: My laptop freezes when connect to the internet via Wifi even though the connection is still. This happens only when opening a site; there autamatically several tabs are opened andthen suddenly laptop is freezed. No problem with updating apps, virus scans etc.and email....
  8. Internet connection freezes

Internet connection freezes: Like the title says, my internet connection has been freezing constantly and I haven't been able to fix it through the basic Device Manager options. It's only this PC that gets this problem, my phone and other devices don't get this. I use speedtest.net to check for...
  9. Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !

Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !: I do not hav any internet connection if I try to go on Google Chrome,Mozila Firefox or Internet Explorer and I do not hav it either on Steam and World of Tanks. But I do have internet connection on Microsoft Edge and TeamSpeak 3 ?! I tried uninstalling Antivirus but it did...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes when internet connection is lost or slow.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezes when internet connection is lost or slow.: I've been dealing with this issue for a while now, and as you can imagine Microsoft support forums only provide stupid answers or extremely rudimentary steps by people/moderators that don't know how a computer works. The issue im having is that my OS freezes with the...