Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work.

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've just freshly installed windows 10 pro on my laptop, I've use the Reset PC function.. After the installation, I've tried doing the right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shriel Takami, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work.

I've just freshly installed windows 10 pro on my laptop, I've use the Reset PC function.. After the installation, I've tried doing the right click refresh but the box took so long to show its stuck on windows cursor spinning, then i tried to edit my start menu, i try to click on the use start fullscreen but it wont work.. please help, thank you and sorry for my bad english..

:)

Shriel Takami, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 17, 2018
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    GPUZ Won't Load After Windows 10 Anniversary Update

As much as I hate to do it I will be reinstalling a fresh copy of Windows 10 soon.

xkm1948, Nov 17, 2018
  4. rampage Win User

Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work.

Reinstall Windows?

yes 64bit can handle and use more then 3 gig of ram where 32bit cant and yes you will need to reinstall windows when you upgrade, typically when you change motherboards and a lot of hardware it is best to start with a fresh install of windows

rampage, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work.

1. Windows 10 Pro Fresh Reinstall, Windows "Use Start Fullscreen" won't work. - Similar Threads - Pro Fresh Reinstall

2. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  3. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  4. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 fresh start is not working

Windows 10 fresh start is not working: Hello there. My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for permission to allow changes but then nothing happened. I wasn't able to use th fresh start and i don't know why. Please...
  6. refreshing windows 10 pro version 1909 using fresh start fails

refreshing windows 10 pro version 1909 using fresh start fails: refreshing windows 10 pro version 1909 using fresh start fails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refreshing-windows-10-pro-version-1909-using-fresh/9d9d4d00-503c-4f05-aa65-aaabec4e00c9
  7. Windows Fresh Start Wont Work

Windows Fresh Start Wont Work: I reset my pc assuming that it would delete the bloatware but it didn't I did this when I first got my laptop with the Windows Fresh Start tool but now the tool on a fresh installation of windows with bloatware doesn't work and gives the error code 0x80072F76 - 0x20016. I...
  8. Fresh Start Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start Won't Work: I recently downloaded the 'RefreshWindowsTool' which I'm attempting to use to run the Windows 10 Fresh Start process my PC is nearly 5 years old and I hope that this will speed it up/enhance performance After trying to run it twice I'm getting a message that 'this tool...
  9. Reinstalling Windows for a fresh start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling Windows for a fresh start: I currently have Windows 10 as my Os on my C drive ssd and I have a 2tb hdd on D mostly for storage. My computer's been slowing down recently and I just feel like it could use a fresh start. There honestly isn't too much I want to save from the C drive and anything I do I've...
  10. Can I use Fresh Start to reinstall Windows 10 Home on a different drive (SSD)?

Can I use Fresh Start to reinstall Windows 10 Home on a different drive (SSD)?: Can I use Fresh Start to reinstall Windows 10 Home on a different drive (SSD)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-fresh-start-to-reinstall-windows-10-home/d5e62d3a-04c6-4f13-98a3-1e9fa251e446