Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store App on my computer as I need to be able to use Hyper V. It charged me for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zpfarmer, Aug 4, 2020.

1. zpfarmer Win User

Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate

Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store App on my computer as I need to be able to use Hyper V. It charged me for the purchase, did a download/install, sent a confirmation email to me. However, now it says I have Windows 10 Enterprise, and explains in red letter that it cant activate windows on my machine because I do not have a valid digital license. I have checked all over and nowhere was a key given to me to enter and the faded "Activate Windows" message is stuck in the bottom right of my screen. And it probably goes without mentioning, but the troubleshoot button does not provide any help whatsoever. Please and thank you for any help

:)

zpfarmer, Aug 4, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 4, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store will not activate - Similar Threads - Pro Microsoft store

2. Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store: Goodmorning,I bought a Pro license for a PC from the Microsoft Store.I managed to add the PC to the corporate network domain but now it tells me to activate Windows with error code 0xC004C003What should I do?A thousand thanks...
  3. Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed Windows Pro activation through Microsoft store: Goodmorning,I bought a Pro license for a PC from the Microsoft Store.I managed to add the PC to the corporate network domain but now it tells me to activate Windows with error code 0xC004C003What should I do?A thousand thanks...
  4. Windows 10 pro buought from microsoft store cant be activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro buought from microsoft store cant be activated: Hi, I bought windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store and didn't get a new product key in the email I check every sing line there is no product key and it can't be activated I always see the error code 0xC004C003. Please help me I don't know where to connect....
  5. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  6. Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store: This is a MSI laptop with Windows10 Home and have tried on many occasions to complete the Windows 10 Pro. The download finishes with an error code 0xc004f050. The activation says Windows 10 Home is digitally licensed under my Microsoft account and yet failed many times....
  7. Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, a few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Pro as I was needing to work from home with this Covid-19 going around. I purchased from Microsoft Store, it was paid using my credit card which has been debited, but it looks like it was corrupted. I have never...
  8. Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase: So last night I upgraded Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing a an upgrade in the Windows store app. Once I purchased it the Windows Store app, the windows store now had the link that said install which it did, and it upgrade and restarted . I then checked the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....
  10. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...: Hello, I bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. I wanted 10 Pro, so I did the upgrade for $99 through Microsoft Store. When computer rebooted, Windows is telling me to activate, and on the activate screen Windows is trying to activate Windows 10 Enterprise??? I have no...