Windows 10: windows 10 pro gaming pc

Discus and support windows 10 pro gaming pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pro gaming pc will the windows 11 down load be free for me to ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lovely Titanium, Jun 24, 2021.

1. windows 10 pro gaming pc

I have a windows 10 pro gaming pc will the windows 11 down load be free for me to ?

:)

Lovely Titanium, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 24, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

windows 10 pro gaming pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 pro gaming pc

1. windows 10 pro gaming pc - Similar Threads - pro gaming

2. Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings: Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue with this topic, but solution doesn't work for me. There isn't any "SettingsPageVisibility" string value. Also, I have tried to create one and gave value of both 1 and 0 to see...
  3. Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings: Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue with this topic, but solution doesn't work for me. There isn't any "SettingsPageVisibility" string value. Also, I have tried to create one and gave value of both 1 and 0 to see...
  4. windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...: First off, who's bright idea was to make all these function reliant and integrated into xbox game bar? I followed your windows answer instruction to remove it fyi.second yes I should have made a system back up, I haven't used a pc in earnest in at least decade. reminder fully...
  5. windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...

windows 11 pro search/gpedit.msc/settings > network/gaming/apps// windows app store. all...: First off, who's bright idea was to make all these function reliant and integrated into xbox game bar? I followed your windows answer instruction to remove it fyi.second yes I should have made a system back up, I haven't used a pc in earnest in at least decade. reminder fully...
  6. Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files: 2nd fresh install of Windows 11 Pro, all windows updates, updated drivers and bios. All games close to the desktop after playing anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours. After the first crash, it crashes a second, third, forth etc. within 15-20 minutes unless I restart the PC....
  7. Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files

Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files: 2nd fresh install of Windows 11 Pro, all windows updates, updated drivers and bios. All games close to the desktop after playing anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours. After the first crash, it crashes a second, third, forth etc. within 15-20 minutes unless I restart the PC....
  8. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller: Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver disconnects and crashes the network driver, The device manager shows that Windows could not load the device driver because it...
  9. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller: Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver disconnects and crashes the network driver, The device manager shows that Windows could not load the device driver because it...
  10. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware