Windows 10: Windows 10 pro generic key

Discus and support Windows 10 pro generic key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am going to be upgrading to windows 10 pro and I am buying the license key in 3 weeks time. My questions is if I use this generic key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TonyB83, May 10, 2019.

1. TonyB83 Win User

Windows 10 pro generic key

Hey guys,

I am going to be upgrading to windows 10 pro and I am buying the license key in 3 weeks time. My questions is if I use this generic key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T today, would it let me use windows fully until I get my own key in 3 weeks time? I had read that since its basically for testing purposes that it should be ok for 30 days. That is more than enough time for me, but I want to be sure before doing it.

:)

TonyB83, May 10, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro generic key - Similar Threads - pro generic key

2. windows 10 generic key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 generic key: i bought a computer last month and today i found out that the windows is activated with generic key i had to clean install in order to get rid of that, after the clean install i was surprised that i got digital license how is that? i didn't pay for it and i believe that...
  3. windows 10 generic key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 generic key: i bought a computer last month and today i found out that the windows is activated with generic key i had to clean install in order to get rid of that, after the clean install i was surprised that i got digital license how is that? i didn't pay for it and i believe that...
  4. generic product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    generic product key: anyone have generic product key for windows 10 home single language version 2004? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-product-key/43a2179d-fa3b-4314-b60c-34057fefb104
  5. Generic Keys

Generic Keys: Hey guys, When i got this computer I checked the product key using produkey, and I did a search and I found that it is a generic key, now they sent me out a copy of windows 10 home, and I have not used that key yet, so my question is this, if I put my new key in that I...
  6. Generic keys and License keys.

Generic keys and License keys.: Question, I have a windows 10 home generic key installed with permanent activation (Was like this when I got it from the company that my sister brought it from) and I am just wondering, would this be the reason why I have been having problems with some games running? I...
  7. Need a generic key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need a generic key: I completelely dont know my product key for my windows 10 HP, I was just given this computer from a brother. When it run into a problem I had to factory reset it and install new windows on it. PLEASE HELP!...
  8. Upgrading Home install to Pro with generic product key

Upgrading Home install to Pro with generic product key: I'm curious, I might have to try this on an extra partition... My computer is fully activated on Pro version. I've also done a clean install after the upgrade and activated immediately just fine. So, let's say I bungled and clean installed Windows 10 Home by mistake. Of...
  9. Windows 10 activated using generic key

Windows 10 activated using generic key: Hey guys! I have updated my Windows 8.1 system to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool's upgrade option. The upgrade went smoothly, Windows was activated yet when I checked my key it is the generic key given out to Microsoft Insiders. I didn't sign up for the...
  10. Installation key for Windows 10 upgrade is generic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation key for Windows 10 upgrade is generic: I did the upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and my installation key is the generic Windows 10 key. Windows 10 is now activated and it is not an Insider system. What the heck is going on here? Did anyone get a real key or are they not going to be used any...