Windows 10: windows 10 pro get stuck in wallpaper cant enter pin

Discus and support windows 10 pro get stuck in wallpaper cant enter pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have trouble a hour ago. My windows get stuck in wallpaper if i enter or press any buttons the pin are not come out and back to wallpaper... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Steven21., Apr 11, 2019.

1. Steven21. Win User

windows 10 pro get stuck in wallpaper cant enter pin

Hi guys,

I have trouble a hour ago. My windows get stuck in wallpaper if i enter or press any buttons the pin are not come out and back to wallpaper screen. There are no restart/turn off menus.

Try many times wont work

I try the other way like combination alt ctrl delete. Same windows back to wallpaper screen. As we know if we enter this wallpaper screen it will be pin required. Mine back to wallpaper screen again and again and again

windows 10 pro get stuck in wallpaper cant enter pin 9bf9e874-2d31-4e8f-acfe-a8ff8a131367?upload=true.jpg

:)

Steven21., Apr 11, 2019

2. can not enter lock screen PIN

when i try to enter my PIN to log into my PC, after pressing the first digit of the PIN the lock screen closes to lock screen wallpaper. then again clicking or pressing any key comes the enter pin screen and again entering the first digit takes me to lock
    screen wallpaper. don't really know what is wrong here. i am using windows 10 pro.

TahsinAr Rahman, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 11, 2019
  4. windows 10 pro get stuck in wallpaper cant enter pin

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro get stuck in wallpaper cant enter pin

1. windows 10 pro get stuck in wallpaper cant enter pin - Similar Threads - pro stuck wallpaper

2. Cant get wallpaper to span dual monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get wallpaper to span dual monitor: My desktop extends both monitors set to "extend these displays" but I cant get wallpaper to span dual monitors. It only duplicates. When I right click on the wallpaper picture I only get "set as desktop background." I dont get an option to select which monitor.Windows 11Two...
  3. Cant get wallpaper to span dual monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant get wallpaper to span dual monitor: My desktop extends both monitors set to "extend these displays" but I cant get wallpaper to span dual monitors. It only duplicates. When I right click on the wallpaper picture I only get "set as desktop background." I dont get an option to select which monitor.Windows 11Two...
  4. cant enter pin, keyboard just wont input anything when trying to enter pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant enter pin, keyboard just wont input anything when trying to enter pin: hi, i got a new laptop today, windows 11, was setting it up and one time after restarting the pin just stopped working and now everytime i want to login i have to press "forgot pin" and login via code to my email and change pin afterwards, tried accessibility options or on...
  5. cant enter pin, keyboard just wont input anything when trying to enter pin

cant enter pin, keyboard just wont input anything when trying to enter pin: hi, i got a new laptop today, windows 11, was setting it up and one time after restarting the pin just stopped working and now everytime i want to login i have to press "forgot pin" and login via code to my email and change pin afterwards, tried accessibility options or on...
  6. entering my pin on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    entering my pin on windows 10: hello, when i try to log in on my laptop with my pin, it says pin incorrect. this is the same pin that i have used for the past 5 months and for some reason it now says pin incorrect? it was working perfectly fine 7 hours ago. there is no pin reset button on my screen either....
  7. entering my pin on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    entering my pin on windows 10: hello, when i try to log in on my laptop with my pin, it says pin incorrect. this is the same pin that i have used for the past 5 months and for some reason it now says pin incorrect? it was working perfectly fine 7 hours ago. there is no pin reset button on my screen either....
  8. entering my pin on windows 10

9. Cant Get or Make a Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant Get or Make a Pin: hi, the computer that i had my account on, is broken and i don't know how to set up a pin on a different computer, when i try to sign into another computer is asks me for my pin, i haven't set up a pin on my other computer that is broken. this is for my Microsoft account by...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on wallpaper - FIXED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on wallpaper - FIXED: This is to all the Windows 10 users out there that are having this issue. My computer is a Acer desktop computer and IS up-to-date on all the windows updates. Behavior - You lock your computer out / or it goes to the lock screen, after sometime of inactivity... there is...