Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro giving me a "Your Windows activation will expire soon" after using recovery...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro giving me a "Your Windows activation will expire soon" after using recovery... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As the title says, i've had this machine with Windows 10 Pro since January 2018 and i had to format, i wanted to use a bootable media and in fact have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 11thSpaceWarrior, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro giving me a "Your Windows activation will expire soon" after using recovery...

As the title says, i've had this machine with Windows 10 Pro since January 2018 and i had to format, i wanted to use a bootable media and in fact have it ready but i decided later on to use the Windows recovery option because i thought it would save my activation information. Well. That did not go well.

I get that error popping about about 3 or 4 times whenever i boot and it says that it will expire soon.

Does anyone know what i can do? I've done this thing online that i read on another topic to see my activation info and it says i'm using a KMS license. However i have been using a legit license that came with this computer by default since January 2018 and i've never had any problem regarding some sort of "temporary volume license". This is really frustrating. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

11thSpaceWarrior, Jun 1, 2019

2. Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

after that what is the process plz... tell us,

im facing the same "your license will soon expire" what is this error message means and how to solve it

my microsoft windows version(os build 16299.309

vamshikrishna2, Jun 1, 2019
  3. your windows activation will expire soon

You are running Windows 10 Education, which is a volume license client.

How did you obtain this copy of Windows 10?

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Pro, Education or Enterprise key off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home installation. Windows 10 Pro, Education or Enterprise
      is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

If the edition of Windows 10 installed does not correspond with the edition of Windows 7 or Windows 8 you were previously running, then you need to reinstall the right edition.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro giving me a "Your Windows activation will expire soon" after using recovery...

windows activation expiring soon error

I keep getting a windows error message saying my licence for windows 10 pro is expiring soon,which is wrong as ive checked and its definatly activated according to get help section and windows have verified it . Any ideas how to remove the error, I have
    had to reinstall windows 10 pro as suggested and even tried input the default licence keys the get help section offered, but still no joy . please help .

MichaelHamilton5, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro giving me a "Your Windows activation will expire soon" after using recovery...

1. Windows 10 Pro giving me a "Your Windows activation will expire soon" after using recovery... - Similar Threads - Pro giving activation

2. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  3. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  4. "Your windows is expiring soon"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Your windows is expiring soon": Hello everyone, I started receiving this message on my windows few days ago. I surfed online and tried anything to understand it. I tried to get my product key but after trying PowerShell and command instruction which can be found in the community it did not show any...
  5. "Your Windows will expire soon"

"Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  6. "Your Windows will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  7. "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" in Windows 10 Pro

"Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I keep getting this message on my screen that my license is about to expire soon and it's annoying. I couldn't get my work done without even interrupting. In my activation setting, it says that "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service." Does...
  8. your windows will expire soon ?

your windows will expire soon ?: [ATTACH]your windows licence shall be expired soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-will-expire-soon/4b1a0116-4727-460a-92d9-d13186ae1b7b"
  9. "Your windows will expire soon"

"Your windows will expire soon": I am keep getting the notification "Your windows will expire soon" but my windows remain activated but this message keeps coming up also I can't use the activation troubleshooter because it doesn't appear where it needs to appear....
  10. Windows 10 pro keeps telling me your windows licence is expiring soon

Windows 10 pro keeps telling me your windows licence is expiring soon: Hi, Windows 10 pro keeps telling me my windows licence is expiring soon. (I am not sure when I check with get help program on windows 10 it says It is activated) I used to have with my Lenovo G50-70 laptop preinstalled windows 8.1 OS It kept me saying that to upgrade to...