Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a PC from a store with Windows 10 Pro installed. It worked fine for 6 months. Today when I started it, it gave me a watermark... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChavaliV S S Chaitanya, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.

Hello.

I bought a PC from a store with Windows 10 Pro installed.

It worked fine for 6 months. Today when I started it, it gave me a watermark message that Windows is not activated. I tried troubleshooting but that did not help. It asks me to contact the administrator, but I am the administrator of my PC(I am the sole user).

What is more bizarre is that after I restarted the PC, I found the watermark missing. I was relieved, but my joy was short-lived because in Settings> Update & Security> Activation it still says that Windows is not activated with error code 0x80070002.

I searched various forums with no success.

No, I did not perform any significant hardware changes to my machine.

Thanks in advance.

Chaitanya

:)

ChavaliV S S Chaitanya, Jul 17, 2019
  2. z3r010 Win User

MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

z3r010, Jul 17, 2019
  3. deactivate to activate windows 10 pro

Hi Leslie,

It seems that you are referring to an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. Having said that, we suggest checking the article below on how to upgrade your brand new PC to Windows 10 Pro.

You can always hit us back if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.

1. Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason. - Similar Threads - Pro got deactivated

2. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  3. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  4. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows keeps freezing for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing for no apparent reason: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 today. I put it on a USB, wiped every drive clean, and reinstalled Windows on my SSD. However, the system keeps freezing at random, and I have no idea why. It doesn’t seem to be linked to any program running. I’ll just be doing...
  6. Windows deactivated for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows deactivated for no reason: It sent me this error: 0×C004F074 I googled it but I didn't understand what it meant submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqmbi0/windows_deactivated_for_no_reason/
  7. windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason

windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason: it saying it cant connect to my orginasation activation server. i am not part of an organasation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-deactivates-itslf-for-no-reason/c9f0612d-37a1-4ed0-9aa4-ba7706ea0028
  8. Windows 10 constantly crashing for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 constantly crashing for no apparent reason: Hello. Recently, my computer had started to crash constantly for no apparent reason with a new, random error code each and every time. I do not know what is causing the crashes because it does not show me. When trying to find out what failed using WhoCrashed gave no...
  9. Windows 10 Deactivated For No Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Deactivated For No Reason: i suddenly got this watermark yesterday saying i need to activate my windows. this is the first time this happened after buying this laptop for almost 2 years now. also the windows activation troubleshooter won't connect to the microsoft server (0xc0020036) this g**d*mn...
  10. Windows 10 got deactivated

Windows 10 got deactivated: I am a Windows 10 Insider for a long time. Today, Windows tells me I am *not activated*. Why after all this time? What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-got-deactivated/e8287cb1-b3b0-4b77-a994-51e79095b21a"