Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro hang almost daily.

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro hang almost daily. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, My PC is a 6 year-old custom build AMD machine. Recently it is often hang, sometimes it happens daily. When it is hung, mouse,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VietHa1, May 8, 2019.

1. VietHa1 Win User

Windows 10 Pro hang almost daily.

Hi everyone,

My PC is a 6 year-old custom build AMD machine. Recently it is often hang, sometimes it happens daily.

When it is hung, mouse, keyboard, ping and screen all are dead except some physical operations such as fans and network port's led are working.

Here are some event logs

SystemInfo & EventLog

I would like to know what is the cause and how to solve the problem from experts here.

Thank you.

:)

VietHa1, May 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro hang almost daily. - Similar Threads - Pro hang almost

2. Almost daily crashes with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost daily crashes with Windows 11: I'm getting almost daily crashes / Blue Screens with Windows 11. I have a mini dump file and a Dumpstack file that I can provide that will hopefully allow you to pinpoint where the issue lies. It isn't temperature related as the PC runs between 50 and 65 C most of the time....
  3. Almost daily crashes with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Almost daily crashes with Windows 11: I'm getting almost daily crashes / Blue Screens with Windows 11. I have a mini dump file and a Dumpstack file that I can provide that will hopefully allow you to pinpoint where the issue lies. It isn't temperature related as the PC runs between 50 and 65 C most of the time....
  4. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  5. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  6. Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures: At my wit's end trying to fix what I now know is Satan himself's personal computer.I get BSODs all the time, and once a month my MBRI think that's what it's called will "break" and my whole system goes kapoot. Sometimes, I'm able to fix it, but the vast majority of the time...
  7. Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures: At my wit's end trying to fix what I now know is Satan himself's personal computer.I get BSODs all the time, and once a month my MBRI think that's what it's called will "break" and my whole system goes kapoot. Sometimes, I'm able to fix it, but the vast majority of the time...
  8. Almost daily BSoD appears

Almost daily BSoD appears: Hello, I've attached a log file hoping someone would be kind enough to view it and help find a solution to this vexing problem of BSoD. Windows 21h1 Much obliged Thank You Ian 182241
  9. Windows 10 Pro is hanging

Windows 10 Pro is hanging: My windows 10 pro hangs unexpectedly even when I try pressing ctrl+alt+del it displays nothing even after restarting it does the same what is the solution to this? * Original title: HANGING...
  10. Almost Daily Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Almost Daily Activation: My windows 10 home version 1909 64bit is causing me grief! I upgraded from a genuine windows 7 not long after windows 10 became available. Everything has been perfect until a few weeks ago when it displayed that it was no longer activated. I ran the troubleshoot on the...