Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have installed Windows 10 Pro downloaded from Insider Build on VirtuBox. It worked well until about 2 to 3 months later. It has trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Miaandme, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Miaandme Win User

Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code

Hello,

I have installed Windows 10 Pro downloaded from Insider Build on VirtuBox. It worked well until about 2 to 3 months later. It has trouble with start Windows 10 Pro. I have also received two Stop Codes: "KNODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" and "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". Can someone please help to look into this issue?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Carrie

:)

Miaandme, Sep 9, 2018

2. Stop auto update in windows 10 pro

hello sir

Please sand a step list of how to stop auto update in my window 10 pro

my windows full details is;

Edition : windows 10 pro

version: 1703

os Build : 15063.674

LovelykHUSHi, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 9, 2018
  4. RESK208 Win User

Error code 0x8009000f on upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Pro.

Original Title: upfrade to Win 10

In trying to upgrade my Windows 7 Pro to 10, when it started the upgrade if halted with the error code 0x8009000f. I cann ot find this error code in any of the online listings. Any Suggestions? RES

RESK208, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code - Similar Threads - Pro has trouble

2. Trouble in starting windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble in starting windows: Trouble in starting windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-in-starting-windows/cc134103-03a0-43c5-94c5-9fd925e68aa6
  3. I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro

I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro: I'm unable to start windows 10 pro, Activate Windows notification appearing in lapton right side corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-in-trouble-starting-windows-10-pro/e3de4f5b-b57e-4e48-96d2-4c0ce774661c
  4. windows 10 pro stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pro stop code: Hello, I have an HP Probook 455 G5 Windows 10 pro version 1903 Pretty much since I purchased this computer, I have had stop code issues. It is to the point where I am on google looking at how to fix stop codes and the computer crashes again. I don't even have time to...
  5. Trouble activating windows 10 pro :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble activating windows 10 pro :(: So I have an non-genuine copy of windows 10 pro and decided to buy one(and the code is authentic) for like 15$ on another site instead of 230$~ on the microsoft store. And when I try to change the product key It’s not able to activate because when I’ve had previous versions...
  6. Trouble activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble activating Windows 10 Pro: I just downloaded the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from 7 Home - I keep getting a message saying I need to Activate Windows. Activation fails saying I have no product key, there is no product key in my order email....where can I find it?...
  7. trouble installing windows 10 pro

trouble installing windows 10 pro: Hello everyone, im using genuine windows 10 home and for some reason i want to upgrade to windows 10 pro so i bought windows 10 pro at Microsoft store then after my purchased i hit the install button, after i hit it its says try again. i cant upgrade to windows 10 pro. please...
  8. Windows Pro N starting up stop code error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Pro N starting up stop code error: Hi, with all due respect ,recently i bought a laptop Acer Predator 17 and windows pro N was installed on that laptop. After 3 days while working suddenly a blue screen on the screen write Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we are just collecting some error info,...
  9. Windows 10 start menu trouble

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start menu trouble: I'm not able to open the start menu in Windows 10. The windows button on the keyboard is not working either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-trouble/8168658d-f29e-4cdc-9546-cac6d04ff1a2
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Troubles: I have several PCs that I have setup that the Start menu stops working. 8 out of the last 10 have had this issue. It happens on prebuilt PCs, and on custom built PCs. On the current machine the Start menu was working fine, then I installed Office 2016. After installation...