Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 'Ello, I'm having an issue with Windows activation here. About a year or less ago I randomly woke up to find an "Activate Windows" menu on my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KhizarZaman, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem

'Ello, I'm having an issue with Windows activation here. About a year or less ago I randomly woke up to find an "Activate Windows" menu on my screen after me having used Windows with a product key/digital license for a long time (note, I had recently upgraded my hard drive). Now, when I run the Activation Troubleshooter, it says "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital license, you need to install Windows 10 Home." what do I do? Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem e19f8574-c499-49ed-aa69-52d9a89ca737?upload=true.png

troubleshooter shows this ^

:)

KhizarZaman, Apr 21, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem

1. Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Pro Home Activation

2. Problem with Windows 10 Home activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Home activation: Hello, I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro through Bootcamp. Windows 10 is up an running smoothly, however I can't seem to activate it with a legit Product Key I bought a second one just to be sure.... Keep getting Error Code 0x803FA067 or 0xC004C008. Any...
  3. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home: I own Windows 10 Home and have purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. However, I have not received any activation key and when trying to upgrade in Microsoft Store, I'm asked to buy it again. Can someone please explain how this can be happening in 2022? I'm really...
  4. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home: I own Windows 10 Home and have purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. However, I have not received any activation key and when trying to upgrade in Microsoft Store, I'm asked to buy it again. Can someone please explain how this can be happening in 2022? I'm really...
  5. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem

Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem: I recently purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store.The update applied was to Windows 10 Enterprise, which 1. I obviously didn't want2. is not in any case available to retail customers from the Store3. has resulted in a Windows...
  7. Activations Problem with windows 10 home

Activations Problem with windows 10 home: Hello there, A few months ago I had safe booted my pc.This caused my windows to unactivate.Before doing this safe booting process my windows was working fine and I could use all the windows functions.But ever since then I have a small activate windows watermark on the bottom...
  8. Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 Home Activation Problems

Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 Home Activation Problems: I had to replace my hard drive and so I lost everything. The installer added Windows 10 Pro a few months ago, but I'm getting activation errors and prompts with it installed. In an effort to fix the problem, I just repurchased Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft Store with...
  9. Activation Windows 10 Home problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Windows 10 Home problem: Dear support team, Please kindly guide for activation problem for Win 10 Home version due to Windows reinstallation. I have the following problem: we can't connect your organization's activation server. Error code 0x8007007B. Product ID and Win key are the same but...
  10. Windows 10 activation Home not pro

Windows 10 activation Home not pro: I jusg built a new gaming pc and installed windows off of a flash drive, I chose windows 10 pro and continued without a key. Yesterday I bought a windows 10 home key... when i go to settings to activate it says it does not work. I am assuming this is because the pc says...