Windows 10: windows 10 pro/home error

Discus and support windows 10 pro/home error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when I logged onto my pc I saw a watermark that said "activate your windows sum sum" and when I went to settings it said that I don't have a valid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by julian28300, May 31, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro/home error

when I logged onto my pc I saw a watermark that said "activate your windows sum sum" and when I went to settings it said that I don't have a valid digital license or a product key and if I think that's wrong to troubleshoot the problem and so I did and got a pop up that said "we found a windows 10 home digital license for this device running windows pro. to activate using this digital license, you need to install windows 10 home". I've tried to get windows home but when I try to put it in my cart it doesn't appear. I've also tried to call support but I'm getting a little sketched out with them because India has some bad reputation with scamming and one told me I need to downgrade to windows 10 and when we were doing that while she was controlling my pc went onto inspect element and connected her iPad to something when we were selecting which version to download while at the same time being real quite and when I asked what it's for she replied while mumbling "selecting" moments later the call got disconnected and left the controls to my pc. I bought this pc from a friend and was custom built I've talked with other support agents and said my product key for windows home is valid so I dint know what the problem is the last support agent told me to downgrade to Windows 10 and when I did nothing changed and still says edition windows 10 pro

:)

julian28300, May 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 31, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 pro/home error

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro/home error

1. windows 10 pro/home error - Similar Threads - pro home error

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro Activation Error 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Pro Activation Error 0xC004C003: I purchased a retail Windows 10 Pro licence to upgrade my PC from Windows 10 Home v. 22H2 OS Build 19045.2130 to the Pro version and entered the license code in Settings>Activation.This produces the following message :"We can't activate Windows on this device because you...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro Activation Error 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home to Pro Activation Error 0xC004C003: I purchased a retail Windows 10 Pro licence to upgrade my PC from Windows 10 Home v. 22H2 OS Build 19045.2130 to the Pro version and entered the license code in Settings>Activation.This produces the following message :"We can't activate Windows on this device because you...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro Activation Error 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 Home to Pro Update Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home to Pro Update Error: I tried to upgrade my Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro with the product key, but when I entered the product key it said that "Windows was activated," but it didn't upgrade. I restarted it after but it restarted normally and nothing happened....
  6. Windows 10 HOME vs Windows 10 PRO error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 HOME vs Windows 10 PRO error: Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop and i made a full reset of the computer. After he finish i tried to turn it on and, after the windows logo and the loadings dots the screen turns black and nothing happens. Thinking it was a windows 10 problem on the reset i...
  7. Windows 10 home to pro error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 home to pro error: [ATTACH] I had purchased a windows 10 product key in 2015, I have used it many times to upgrade my computer from windows 10 home to pro and I had no issues. I have recently had to re-install windows and now the product key doesn't work and gives me an error....
  8. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro Error

Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro Error: Hi When I upgrade from Home to Pro, it takes in the key and says when the progress percentage reaches 100 the system will restart. After 100 percent it throws error and with some random error code. Then I manually restarted the PC then it says we're adding some features,...
  9. Error upgrading from windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error upgrading from windows 10 home to pro: 1 week ago I bought ms office and windows 10 pro. I tried to upgrade but I get the error 0xc004f050. I tried with different key but nothing. How to fix it? submitted by /u/hfjim [link] [comments]...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro - Activation Error

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro - Activation Error: Hi, I bought a laptop with windows home edition and in the windows store I bought the update to windows pro, but when the update was installed the new edition of windows is not activated. I ran the troubleshoot tool, but it didn't fix the problem. [ATTACH] When entering...