Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Insider being asked to activate my Windows after hardware change, can't get...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Insider being asked to activate my Windows after hardware change, can't get... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Replaced motherboard and cpu, now after a couple of years as an insider, it's asking me to activate my Windows. Can't seem to find help through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonSasser1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Insider being asked to activate my Windows after hardware change, can't get...

Replaced motherboard and cpu, now after a couple of years as an insider, it's asking me to activate my Windows. Can't seem to find help through the normal menu help.

:)

RonSasser1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro Insider being asked to activate my Windows after hardware change, can't get...

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Insider being asked to activate my Windows after hardware change, can't get...

1. Windows 10 Pro Insider being asked to activate my Windows after hardware change, can't get... - Similar Threads - Pro Insider being

2. Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change: Hi thereMy motherboard/cpu died and I have installed a new motherboard and cpu, everything else is the same.I have the message now that Windows is not activated. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211I have tried the Troubleshoot...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change: Hi thereMy motherboard/cpu died and I have installed a new motherboard and cpu, everything else is the same.I have the message now that Windows is not activated. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211I have tried the Troubleshoot...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activating Windows 10 Pro after Hardware change

Activating Windows 10 Pro after Hardware change: I have a Windows 10 Pro non-OEM which I originally purchased as XP Pro, then paid to upgrade to Windows 8 and took the upgrade route to Windows 10. The last time I upgraded the hardware 5 years ago I had no problems re-activating. I have just upgraded my Motherboard and...
  6. Windows Pro not activated after hardware change

Windows Pro not activated after hardware change: I upgraded my CPU today and due to the newer technology and chipset of the CPU I had to get a new motherboard that supports the chipset of the new CPU. after installing the hardware and resetting the PC my windows Pro was not activated anymore? I tried the troubleshooter and...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation After Hardware Change

Windows 10 Pro Activation After Hardware Change: Since call support seems to be refusing to hold up their end when it comes to appointment times, I'll turn here. I recently replaced my MOBO and CPU for my custom PC, resulting my W10 Pro not activating. I've tried the various solutions suggested by the troubleshoot dialog...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation after hardware change.

Windows 10 pro activation after hardware change.: I cant activate windows after I switched my motherboard. I ran the troubleshooter here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MVjNHYYhTE Also this picture is taken from https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ should I remove my old pc from my devices?[ATTACH]...
  9. Activating windows insider preview after hardware changes

Activating windows insider preview after hardware changes: Hello, I just changed my components (upgraded my motherboard, processor and SSD) and downloaded the latest insider preview asuming that with my windows account it would activate fine, but after I installed everything, it tells me I cannot activate windows and need to...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change: Recently upgraded my home PC after a motherboard failure; it was older, so this includes a processor upgrade as well. After getting it operational again, I was plagued by the "Activate Windows" watermark in the bottom right corner of the screen. Following the standard...