Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 19555 - Family & Other Users setting won't load

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 19555 - Family & Other Users setting won't load in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; If I click Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users, that settings page won't load. There's a loading animation that plays across the top of... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by fazelanvari, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 19555 - Family & Other Users setting won't load

If I click Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users, that settings page won't load. There's a loading animation that plays across the top of the title bar like it's trying to load, but it never does. I am an admin user, and all other settings tabs load without any issue.

:)

fazelanvari, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Chris_739 Win User

Product key required for Windows 10 Pro insider Preview build 10166

I have Windows 10 pro insider preview build 10166 and am being asked for a product key. I enter the code below as found on posts on this site:

• For Windows 10 Insider Preview Pro Editions: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
    I get "Windows can't activate with this product key. Go to settings for more information."

I'm not sure where in settings I am meant to go to. I have no idea what the product key is for the previous version of the OS this machine was running. How do I resolve this please to upgrade to Win 10? Is there an option to backout to the previous OS?

Chris_739, Feb 4, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Feb 4, 2020
  4. bobert56 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 19555 - Family & Other Users setting won't load

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Builds "Fix Me" goes not work.

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Builds "Fix Me" goes not work. Message Insider Preview Builds are through telemetry Group Policy Setting. How do I fix this?

bobert56, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 19555 - Family & Other Users setting won't load

1. Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 19555 - Family & Other Users setting won't load - Similar Threads - Pro Insider Preview

2. Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 21327

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 21327: hello please help I recently updated to build 21327 and now my problem is when I try to view my "OS build and System info" nothing opens. is there a fix for this, please?...
  3. insider preview builds

insider preview builds: i have tried multiple time to disable the insider preview builds but after i do and leave the page and go back the settings have reverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-builds/e7124306-1cee-4430-925e-0a91a104ccd4
  4. Installation of a Windows 10 Insider Preview Build repeatedly won't complete.

Installation of a Windows 10 Insider Preview Build repeatedly won't complete.: Is anyone else having problems with Windows 10 Insider Build 19564.1000 not completely installing? I started trying to Download and Install one of my Windows 10 Insider Builds a few days ago. I have been doing this usually weekly with no problem. But with this latest build,...
  5. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19555 now available - February 7

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19555 now available - February 7: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19555 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19555 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  6. Family/ other user settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family/ other user settings: I've recently set up a few "Other User" accounts on my PC but when anyone uses them they arent able to use a start menu or go into any settings at all, is there a away to fix this?...
  7. Windows Insider 10 Preview Build

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Insider 10 Preview Build: Is anyone else had problems installing Norton Symantec Anti-Virus software while using the preview build. Thank you! M. Skaggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-10-preview-build/f1346ee3-de1f-4d61-9b01-4c6d9d2e1ce5"
  8. Family & Other Users Not in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family & Other Users Not in Settings: Family & Other Users in not in Settings. Can someone please help me out?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-other-users-not-in-settings/ae460c5a-cfc0-4f62-96b9-28524400a402
  9. Windows 10 insider preview build 18334.1 won't update

Windows 10 insider preview build 18334.1 won't update: After checking update, giving message update available. When I click on download then it continuously on 0% after a couple of hours yet to download 1%. What is the solution?...
  10. updating windows 10 pro insider preview build

updating windows 10 pro insider preview build: how do I force my system to update the preview build version of windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-pro-insider-preview-build/64b4b9c6-b666-4e5a-9e76-7e31303a3dcb