Windows 10: Windows 10 PRO install and activation

Discus and support Windows 10 PRO install and activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased this product in May of 2017. When I log into my Microsoft account, I should have a digital key. My order page just shows the purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SheryleRosier, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 PRO install and activation

I purchased this product in May of 2017. When I log into my Microsoft account, I should have a digital key. My order page just shows the purchase and when I reinstalled Windows 10 PRO it says my copy won't activate. Nothing I do is helping.

I went to windows activation in the pc and it took me to a page in the Microsoft store that installed Windows Enterprise. Not realizing what it was doing, I now have a windows enterprise on my pc. I don't know how to get it off and get it back to windows 10 pro and get windows 10 pro activated.

:)

SheryleRosier, Mar 22, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 22, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 PRO install and activation

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 PRO install and activation

1. Windows 10 PRO install and activation - Similar Threads - PRO install activation

2. Clean Windows 11 Pro install will not activate. Had Windows 10 Pro installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean Windows 11 Pro install will not activate. Had Windows 10 Pro installed.: I had Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer. upgraded from a physical Windows 8.1 copyI did a clean install of Windows 11 Pro.Now my Windows 11 Pro will not activate despite being logged in with my Microsoft Account.I figured that I had to remove my previous device...
  3. Clean Windows 11 Pro install will not activate. Had Windows 10 Pro installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean Windows 11 Pro install will not activate. Had Windows 10 Pro installed.: I had Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer. upgraded from a physical Windows 8.1 copyI did a clean install of Windows 11 Pro.Now my Windows 11 Pro will not activate despite being logged in with my Microsoft Account.I figured that I had to remove my previous device...
  4. Windows 10 Pro, Activated but not activated..??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro, Activated but not activated..??: OK, here is one that falls in the really ODD world books. As reported by one of our staff. The PC, an HP all in one, Windows 10 Pro. The issue reported was/is. My computer is prompting me to activate Windows 10 Pro. When I try to troubleshoot the activation I get the...
  5. Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.

Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.: Just got a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home edition. I have a Windows 10 Pro license that I bought back in 2017 appears in order history in my MS account but I can't find a product key anywhere. What do I do?...
  6. WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT ACTIVATING

WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT ACTIVATING: I bought this laptop with Windows 10 pro installed on it and I was under the impression that it was permanent. My Activation status is sitting as "windows is not activated use your organizations activation server" I have no organization and can not access an organization...
  7. Activate Windows 10 Pro

Activate Windows 10 Pro: Helloo There, I cant activate my product Key in the new PC, it's brand new and OEM. I have also all the new package for the new cd and the label for the new fresh product key and I scratched by myself and I'm sure wasn't installed before in any device. Please help and if...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Pro Activation: Hey all, I just purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store and when I go into Activation under Settings it says it cannot activate. Is there some way for Windows to finally acknowledge my digital license or do I need to purchase that separately? There is no option...
  9. Windows 10 Pro not activated after installing

Windows 10 Pro not activated after installing: I re-installed Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8390 PC and upgraded to Pro, and now cannot activate Windows. The PC was originally shipped with Windows 10, then Ubuntu Server was installed, then was returned to Windows 10. Reinstalling Windows 10 from a bootable usb was...
  10. Installation and Activation of Windows 10 Pro

Installation and Activation of Windows 10 Pro: This is for those who have upgraded an OEM Windows 8/8.1 Home machine to Windows 8.1 Pro and then to Windows 10 Pro. Edited: Did you replace your old HHD/SSD, take it back to bare metal (delete all partitions and start over), or just format the hard drive for a clean...