Windows 10: Windows 10 pro install help

Discus and support Windows 10 pro install help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Building a new pc. Can I install Windows 10 pro on D: instead of C:? I have a very small SSD for the OS but there are so many programs especially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tracy2020, May 18, 2020.

1. Tracy2020 Win User

Windows 10 pro install help

Building a new pc. Can I install Windows 10 pro on D: instead of C:? I have a very small SSD for the OS but there are so many programs especially adobe products that will not let me install them anywhere but C:

I was hoping to be able to use this little SSD as D: just for the OS and not have to worry about those default C: installs that will inevitably clutter up the drive.

Is it possible? Or will someone please MAKE this possible lol

:)

Tracy2020, May 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 18, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro install help - Similar Threads - pro install help

2. Help installing Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help installing Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro: Hi everybody! I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro on my laptop which has a Digital Windows 10 Home license. I also have a desktop which has a Digital Windows 10 Pro license. Now I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 Home on my laptop. I already went into Registry and made...
  3. Help installing Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help installing Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro: Hi everybody! I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro on my laptop which has a Digital Windows 10 Home license. I also have a desktop which has a Digital Windows 10 Pro license. Now I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 Home on my laptop. I already went into Registry and made...
  4. Help installing Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems: Hello, I have recently been having issues with Windows 7 and decided it was time to get an upgrade. So I went and bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key, downloaded the Media Creation Tool and wanted to upgrade my PC. After doing everything like I was prompted to do, and verifying...
  6. Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems: Hello, I have recently been having issues with Windows 7 and decided it was time to get an upgrade. So I went and bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key, downloaded the Media Creation Tool and wanted to upgrade my PC. After doing everything like I was prompted to do, and verifying...
  7. Desperate for help - Windows 10 Pro installation problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 pro help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro help: I bought a windows 10 pro key but I have an unlicensed windows 10 home hey on my computer. When my friend helped me build my pc he just added in the windows 10 home software. Now it won’t let me upgrade when I put the windows pro key in. Is there anything I can do or do I...
  9. Windows 10 pro Help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro Help: My windows 10 pro was part of the free upgrade, I had to replace the motherboard and now its asking me to reactivate windows 10 pro. I do not have the digital license r the email from the time of the upgrade. I know that I can go to the store and buy a license for 199.00,...
  10. Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help!: Hey Guys! Just built a new gaming pc and while installing windows 10, I hit pro N. My license key is not working and I am told that I need to completely reinstall windows. Is there any way for me to do this without losing anything (Program files, steam saves, RGB profiles,...