Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro install issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro install issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased windows 10 Pro and I cant install on a new device. It says I can not activate, error code 0x004f025. How do I rectify this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DYLANHARDEN, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro install issues

I purchased windows 10 Pro and I cant install on a new device. It says I can not activate, error code 0x004f025. How do I rectify this

:)

DYLANHARDEN, Aug 28, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro install issues

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro install issues

1. Windows 10 Pro install issues - Similar Threads - Pro install issues

2. Issue in Windows pro installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in Windows pro installation: I am using Lenovo Ideapad 81H7. I wanted to install windows professional and I tried installing windows operating system from scratch. But It doesn't ask me to choose "Home" version or "Professional" version. Instead, it directly goes for Home version installation. I wonder...
  3. Issue in Windows pro installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue in Windows pro installation: I am using Lenovo Ideapad 81H7. I wanted to install windows professional and I tried installing windows operating system from scratch. But It doesn't ask me to choose "Home" version or "Professional" version. Instead, it directly goes for Home version installation. I wonder...
  4. Issue in Windows pro installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issues installing windows 10 pro

Issues installing windows 10 pro: When attempting to install windows 10 pro on a brand new build pc using the usb stick purchased containing the full pro version i get the following issue how to i reslove it? I have attached screenshots of what i have done[IMG][IMG]...
  6. Major issue with Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro

Major issue with Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro: Made fresh media for ISo and successfully burned it. Booted to DVD and started the install, deleted all Partitions. Pressed new, next, and got the following error: "couldn't install Windows in Location you chose." Help!! any ideas?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro installation issue

Windows 10 Pro installation issue: Hello, Trying to install windows 10 pro onto my dell optiplex PC using the Dell Windows 10 Pro disc. First attempt: install was stuck at 90% for over 2 hours, then rebooted and would only give me option to troubleshoot or turn off the PC. Attempted to install windows 7,...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Install Issues

Windows 10 Pro Install Issues: I recently Upgraded from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro and Im getting an activation error. I Get 0xC004F025 and when trying to change the Product key I get the error 0xc004f050. I bought the windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store built into the computer...
  9. Windows 10 Pro USB Install issues

Windows 10 Pro USB Install issues: I have purchased a new Windows 10 Pro USB install. When I plug the USB into my laptop and boot from it I get the error message "corrupt boot media. installation cannot continue" I can view the files on the USB through explorer. Is the USB faulty?...
  10. issues with clean install on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    issues with clean install on windows 10 pro: I just did a clean install of windows 10 pro to hopefully help fix some of the issues ive been having with windows 10. unfortunately im still having the same issues. issues 1: When i'm using windows 10 and viewing folders with many icons such as pictures of videos the...