Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro installation problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro installation problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to install Windows 10 Pro over Windows 7 Pro but I get an error message that it cannot update the system reserved partition. It is a 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TeresaHaight, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro installation problems

I have tried to install Windows 10 Pro over Windows 7 Pro but I get an error message that it cannot update the system reserved partition. It is a 64 bit laptop and a 64 bit copy of Windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

TeresaHaight

:)

TeresaHaight, Nov 9, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 Pro installation problems

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro installation problems

1. Windows 10 Pro installation problems - Similar Threads - Pro installation problems

2. Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro: I recently bought Battlefield 3, a 2011 game which uses vc2008sp1 with thex64 and x86 redist, but when installing there is an error saying that these weren't installed successfully. So I tried installing it separately from Microsoft official website, but as soon as I start...
  3. Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro: I recently bought Battlefield 3, a 2011 game which uses vc2008sp1 with thex64 and x86 redist, but when installing there is an error saying that these weren't installed successfully. So I tried installing it separately from Microsoft official website, but as soon as I start...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem: I work for a small non-profit organisation. Six staff of the NPO have laptops that are all less than 2 years old and came with Windows 10 Home. Due to introduction of privacy legislation, we have implemented Azure AD and endpoint management Intune to enforce extra controls...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem: I work for a small non-profit organisation. Six staff of the NPO have laptops that are all less than 2 years old and came with Windows 10 Home. Due to introduction of privacy legislation, we have implemented Azure AD and endpoint management Intune to enforce extra controls...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows 10 pro installation problem

windows 10 pro installation problem: today purchase windows10 pro from Microsoft store after purchase and process done then restart the laptop and check it show windows 10 enterprise version and not activated . so what can I do now?????...
  8. Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home

Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home: The winedt.exe LaTeX editor is a free install and free use licensed for 1 month but I am unable to install any 64 bit version of winedt on a windows 10 Pro OS but have no problem installing or using 64 bit versions on a couple of machines using the windows 10 home OS. The...
  9. windows 10 pro clean installation problem...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pro clean installation problem...: Hello.well,i have a weird problem when i trying to do a clean install of windows 10 pro from dvd media...shows a message that says:the media drivers your computer needs is missing every time i try to install it.so if there is any workaround for this error instead of using usb...
  10. Problem with Windows 10 Pro Installation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with Windows 10 Pro Installation: I have a minor problem with my Windows 10 Pro installation in that I cannot get AutoPlay to work in spite of settings being set. So far I have tried Chkdsk was not needed as windows had found no errors I ran sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt with the result...