Windows 10: Windows 10 pro installation using an upgrade key

Discus and support Windows 10 pro installation using an upgrade key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a windows 10 pro key for a new installation, however the sales guy sold me an upgrade to pro key. Can I do a new installation of 10 pro with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alinbuckeye, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 pro installation using an upgrade key

I bought a windows 10 pro key for a new installation, however the sales guy sold me an upgrade to pro key. Can I do a new installation of 10 pro with this?

:)

alinbuckeye, Apr 5, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 pro installation using an upgrade key

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pro installation using an upgrade key

1. Windows 10 pro installation using an upgrade key - Similar Threads - pro installation using

2. Use Windows 10 Pro key to upgrade Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Windows 10 Pro key to upgrade Windows 11 Home?: Hi there,Looking for advice on if it's possible to upgrade my desktop PC loaded with Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro with a Windows 10 Pro retail key I have installed on an old laptop, is it possible at all and is it possible to do without completely reinstalling the OS?The...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Key not Upgrading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Key not Upgrading: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro key from a third party seller and when I tried to upgrade my Windows 10 Home via activation, I received an error of 0xc004f050. From what I have seen online via Microsoft Support, this can be one of three issues with one of those issues being that...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Key not Upgrading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Key not Upgrading: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro key from a third party seller and when I tried to upgrade my Windows 10 Home via activation, I received an error of 0xc004f050. From what I have seen online via Microsoft Support, this can be one of three issues with one of those issues being that...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Key not Upgrading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 Pro upgrade key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade key: Hi,I recently bought a HP Spectre 14 laptop with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro online, paying almost US$135. Although my system upgraded to Win 10 Pro, I didn't receive any activation key etc. Does that mean I cannot use this license to upgrade...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade using OEM Key to Pro

Windows 10 upgrade using OEM Key to Pro: Hi All I have a computer bought from a distributor running Win 10 Home and I want to know if it's possible for me to purchase Windows 10 Pro OEM and upgrade the Home to Pro without reinstalling it? thanks....
  8. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade key

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade key: I recently reset my PC and it downgraded back to Windows 10 Home instead of going back to Windows 10 Pro . I never got the software key i purchased from Microsoft after the purchase. Is it possible to get the key and reload the upgrade?...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Install using Default Key

Windows 10 Pro Install using Default Key: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from g2a.com. Didn't know that it only works for clean installs. I have a HP Omen laptop that came Preinstalled with Win 10 Home. I see in the forums and online in other places that i can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade key

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade key: I had Windows 10 Home edition. Last year I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Order number 2093804034 I elected to join the Windows Insider Program (to get DX12 ahead of time) and this all worked fine. I then upgraded my Motherboard and CPU and now it says I must...