Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade, have received the invoice but no confirmation with key code (and my card has been charged). The version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jpicky10, Aug 15, 2019.

1. jpicky10 Win User

Windows 10 Pro installation

Hi, I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade, have received the invoice but no confirmation with key code (and my card has been charged). The version installed still shows as being Windows Enterprise and now also shows as being an inactive version of windows. The laptop is less than a week old.....

Don't know what to do, any help? I can see my windows pro purchase on my Microsoft account, but I can't see the history of the download...odd. Tried to re-install but I was unable to.

:)

jpicky10, Aug 15, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro installation - Similar Threads - Pro installation

2. Windows 10 PRO doesn'tupdate after a clean install Error code 0x80240fff.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PRO doesn'tupdate after a clean install Error code 0x80240fff.: Had a drive failure so I replaced it with WD SSD. After installing Windows 10 PRO from original disk it won't update. I have run the update trouble shooter but no joy. Since the software disk is several years old could there be a compatibility issue?...
  3. BSOD Stop Code : Driver Power State Failure on Clean Install windows pro 1909

BSOD Stop Code : Driver Power State Failure on Clean Install windows pro 1909: i tried clean install windows pro 1909, can't enter to the dekstop after get BSOD with spinning circle windows logo. now i go back using windows pro 1607 and have no problem to do clean install. thank you for any suggested....
  4. Getting proems while installing new windows os pro version

Getting proems while installing new windows os pro version: As you can already see that this is saying this cant be installed on this disk without giving any specific reason [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-proems-while-installing-new-windows-os-pro/4d5e4f04-351e-45a5-b9eb-a929f7a41d27
  5. How can I create an encrypted system image on a non Pro install?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I create an encrypted system image on a non Pro install?: Hello everybody, I have a laptop which has whole drive encryption on the C drive using Veracrypt. I usually use the Windows 10 backup feature (backup using file history) but I am also thinking of putting a system image into an encrypted external drive. I tried running the...
  6. CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: I had CFS2 and CFS3 running on Win 10 after upgrading but I decided yesterday to do a clean-up and deleted all versions (stock, ETO, BoB, MAW, PTO, etc.). Now I can't get the installer to work much less solve the Compatibly issues once CFS3 is installed. I get a 0x000005...
  7. Windows 10 Pro installation problems

Windows 10 Pro installation problems: I have tried to install Windows 10 Pro over Windows 7 Pro but I get an error message that it cannot update the system reserved partition. It is a 64 bit laptop and a 64 bit copy of Windows. Any suggestions? Thanks, TeresaHaight...
  8. Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key

Can't Activate Windows.... 10 pro installed, 10 home key: Hey all, I recently bought a refurbished laptop with Win 10 Pro installed. Constant "Activate Windows"in bottom right of screen. Tried to activate, error code, called Microsoft 4 times, finally got an answer..... my key that is installed is for 10 Home, not 10 Pro that's...
  9. Trying to upgrade a Win 7 Pro pc to Win 10 and keep getting "Installation failed in Safe_OS...

Trying to upgrade a Win 7 Pro pc to Win 10 and keep getting "Installation failed in Safe_OS...: Trying to upgrade a Win 7 Pro pc to Win 10 and keep getting "Installation failed in Safe_OSphase with error during Migrate_data operation. Have tried everything i can find on it. I've tried the troubleshooter, SFC, cleaned the Registry, downloaded the latest updates from...
  10. Windows 10 Pro network share drive not accessible, but a Windows 10 Pro VirtualBox install...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro network share drive not accessible, but a Windows 10 Pro VirtualBox install...: Since about 1 week network drives have disappeared from my Windows 10 Pro installation. There was a recent update and security updates. I have been unable to enable the network mappings since that happened. I have tried god knows everything that you can find on the web....