Windows 10: Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home

Discus and support Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows 10 home, how to download windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shoyab200, May 14, 2021.

1. Shoyab200 Win User

Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home

Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows 10 home, how to download windows 10 home

:)

Shoyab200, May 14, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 14, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 14, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home - Similar Threads - pro installed key

2. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed: So I got a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed not activated and I didnt buy a 10 Home license.Then I bought a license for Windows 10 Pro, because I want to use Hyper-V, etc.So when i click "Change product key" and enter the key for Windows 10 pro, it says "The product...
  3. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed: So I got a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed not activated and I didnt buy a 10 Home license.Then I bought a license for Windows 10 Pro, because I want to use Hyper-V, etc.So when i click "Change product key" and enter the key for Windows 10 pro, it says "The product...
  4. i have a windows home license but windows pro is installed

i have a windows home license but windows pro is installed: i got a notification about activation and there's an activation thing on the bottom right of my screen. when i went into the settings to troubleshoot it, it told me that I have windows pro installed but I have a license for windows home. i'm not sure how this happened or how...
  5. I have a Windows 10 Home product key, but my PC has Windows 10 Pro installed.

I have a Windows 10 Home product key, but my PC has Windows 10 Pro installed.: Where can I get an official Windows 10 Home installation? I have tried using the media tool but it has no option to downgrade to Win10 Home....
  6. I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...

I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...: I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an error 0x8007007B and I cant contact my organization supports since i bought this from an online page selling a desktop pc and now I have on my screen at right side bottom corner that...
  7. I have a Windows 10 home key I used to install Windows and now its pro and but activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a Windows 10 home key I used to install Windows and now its pro and but activated: Edit: its not* activated since my upgrade I upgraded my motherboard and cpu and pretty much rebuilt my pc and this is the key I originally used to install windows on my pc but list the usb key which I'm assuming is how I got pro installed. If anybody could help me figure out...
  8. Windows 10 Pro is installed but I only have a windows 10 home activation key

Windows 10 Pro is installed but I only have a windows 10 home activation key: I got a used computer and it has a valid copy of windows 10 home but the version that is installed is windows 10 pro. I tried to do a clean install but it failed. if I try to use the media creation it just reinstalls pro....
  9. Windows 10 Pro installed but need 10 Home key

Windows 10 Pro installed but need 10 Home key: I have a few different issues. I have Windows 10 professional installed but my key is for Windows 10 Home. The other issue is I changed out my HDD and Motherboard. The HDD and MB both came from a spare PC I already owned. Both PC's had the free upgrade from Windows 7. Both...
  10. I have a digital license for Windows 10 Home, but Windows 10 Pro is installed

I have a digital license for Windows 10 Home, but Windows 10 Pro is installed: So last year I built a pc and my friend gave me a USB with windows 10 pro already installed on it but without the activation key so I had an unofficial version of Windows. Today I decided to buy windows 10 home and i got my 25 digit key and i tried to activate it but it keeps...