Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - Internet dying

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - Internet dying in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just installed a new Windows 10 Professional PC and it is killing my internet connection. Here is what has happened and what I have tried. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobZands, Sep 19, 2018.

1. RobZands Win User

Windows 10 Pro - Internet dying

I just installed a new Windows 10 Professional PC and it is killing my internet connection. Here is what has happened and what I have tried.

I turn on the PC and start to surf the internet, everything seems ok and then bam no internet so I disconnect this PC and the other PC's "Non windows 10" work fine. I plug it back in and after 30 minutes to an hour down again and unplug and all is fine. I have turned off the power energy saver on the network card also and still same issue. Anyone have any ideas I really need to get this online and I am at a loss as to why it only works for a while then stops.

Thanks

:)

RobZands, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2018
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Pro - Internet dying wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro - Internet dying - Similar Threads - Pro Internet dying

2. Windows 10 pro unable to boot - critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro unable to boot - critical process died: im on a windows 10 pro 64bit desktopit says BSOD "critical process died"i cant boot my computer becuase of this error. this has to be free fixplease help...
  3. Windows 10 pro unable to boot - critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro unable to boot - critical process died: im on a windows 10 pro 64bit desktopit says BSOD "critical process died"i cant boot my computer becuase of this error. this has to be free fixplease help...
  4. Windows 10 pro unable to boot - critical process died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Purchased windows 11 pro for laptop that died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased windows 11 pro for laptop that died.: I purchased a new laptop and upgraded to windows 11 pro. the laptop display died so the unit was wiped clean and returned and replaced. Can I put that upgrade on my new laptop?...
  6. Purchased windows 11 pro for laptop that died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased windows 11 pro for laptop that died.: I purchased a new laptop and upgraded to windows 11 pro. the laptop display died so the unit was wiped clean and returned and replaced. Can I put that upgrade on my new laptop?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro- stopcode: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro- stopcode: Critical Process Died: After Some critical update .. A blue screen popped up after Windows logo, screen and prompting an error saying that your PC ran into problem , need to restart. Critical process died( BSOD loop). Cant use safe mode. cant reset pc. cant use system restore. cant use system...
  8. Windows 10 Pro - No Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro - No Internet Access: Purchased Windows 10 Pro Licenses and performed a fresh install (4 times) on two hp EliteDesk 800 G1 i7 4790 with 16GB RAM and mirrored 2TB HDs. No internet access. Updates takes days (actually 18 to 30 hours) to complete and have consumed more than a TB of download data...
  9. Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection problem on windows 10 PRO !: I do not hav any internet connection if I try to go on Google Chrome,Mozila Firefox or Internet Explorer and I do not hav it either on Steam and World of Tanks. But I do have internet connection on Microsoft Edge and TeamSpeak 3 ?! I tried uninstalling Antivirus but it did...
  10. Windows 10 dies

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 dies: When I turned the computer on this morning, it was flickering between white and black on the display. I am not sure what is causing this. But I guess it is Windows 10 rather than hardware. This could not have come at a more opportune time. So I am thinking about...