Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro is activated, but I keep getting popups saying I have to activate it or my...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro is activated, but I keep getting popups saying I have to activate it or my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased my laptop second hand. The previous owner does not have the product key for Windows 10 Pro nor can he obtain any license numbers from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Betty JKC, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Betty JKC Win User

Windows 10 Pro is activated, but I keep getting popups saying I have to activate it or my...

I purchased my laptop second hand. The previous owner does not have the product key for Windows 10 Pro nor can he obtain any license numbers from the company who sold it to him.

I went to command prompt and entered:

wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

It provided me with a 25-digit product key, however, the activation page does not recognize it.

What do I do?

:)

Betty JKC, Dec 24, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Activation Problem

i got a popup saying you need to activated your copy of windows after i installed some update then went and checked and it was still activated, i think microcrap updates are messing thing around

Live OR Die, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro is activated, but I keep getting popups saying I have to activate it or my...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro is activated, but I keep getting popups saying I have to activate it or my... - Similar Threads - Pro activated keep

2. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  3. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  4. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...: Checking command line slmgr /xpr I get "The machine is permanently activated". I have the Product Key. Yet the desktop wallpaper keeps showing the "Activate Windows" message, as if my copy of Windows 10 Home is not activated. I have contacted Microsoft support but keep...
  6. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...: Checking command line slmgr /xpr I get "The machine is permanently activated". I have the Product Key. Yet the desktop wallpaper keeps showing the "Activate Windows" message, as if my copy of Windows 10 Home is not activated. I have contacted Microsoft support but keep...
  7. I have a fully activated Windows 10 Home PC, and I keep getting the "Activate Windows"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows"

Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows": Good night, I have a issue , last days my laptop start showing a message on the screen that says"Activate windows , go to settings to activate windows" but my windows 10 home is permanently activated... so I go to settings to check the license and it say that is activated......
  9. Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????

Keep getting alert to activate windows when it is saying it is activated???????: Why does an alert keep popping up on my screen saying I need to activate my windows, so I had a tech friend of mine install windows on my computer and has been working fine but like I said before that thing keeps popping up. I go to settings and it says your windows is...
  10. I keep getting popups saying I must activate Windows 10 Pro or my license will expire

I keep getting popups saying I must activate Windows 10 Pro or my license will expire: My laptop is secondhand. It was custom assembled by a PC shop for the original owner. I reached out to the original owner, but he does not have any product keys. I'm stuck! Upon others' advice, I entered the generic key for Windows 10 Pro from this link:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows 10 show unactivated popups