Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a pre-built pc around 6 months ago, with windows 10 pro pre-installed. Around three months later, I see the "Activate Windows" watermark on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xchaos_theory, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

I bought a pre-built pc around 6 months ago, with windows 10 pro pre-installed. Around three months later, I see the "Activate Windows" watermark on my screen. In settings, it tells me "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074. This is a personal PC. It has never been connected to an organisation. Please help!

Thanks

:)

xchaos_theory, Jan 24, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... [​IMG]

4. EveN.O. Win User

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

Windows 10 Pro activation (connect to organisation)

After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service"

I tried using my key in the window that shows after clicking "update product key" but it gave me this msg:

" we can not activate windows on this device since we cant connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue to have problems with activation connect to your organisation's
    support person.(0xc004f074).

What is my organisation? and what do I do?

EveN.O., Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

1. Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... - Similar Threads - Pro convinced connected

2. how to connect to organisation activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to connect to organisation activation server: how to connect to organisation activation sarver for hp window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-to-organisation-activation-server/35301452-634f-4034-a6e5-6e82cfe4a148
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation: After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service" I tried using my...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation: After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service" I tried using my...
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't connect to Organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Organisation's activation server: I don't know why I keep getting this. I tried to troubleshoot but I keep getting 'We found a Windows 11 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 11 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 11 Home.'...
  7. Can't connect to Organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to Organisation's activation server: I don't know why I keep getting this. I tried to troubleshoot but I keep getting 'We found a Windows 11 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 11 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 11 Home.'...
  8. Can not connect to the organisations activation server

Can not connect to the organisations activation server: I can't activate windows as it says 'We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your...
  9. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  10. My windows 10 pro won't activate!

My windows 10 pro won't activate!: I recently installed new hardwares on my pc, this includes a new CPU, GPU and motherboard, ever since I installed all of these, my system have been deactivated(I am using the same master drive), I tried using the troubleshoot function, clicking the "I recently change...