Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a pre-built pc around 6 months ago, with windows 10 pro pre-installed. Around three months later, I see the "Activate Windows" watermark on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xchaos_theory, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

I bought a pre-built pc around 6 months ago, with windows 10 pro pre-installed. Around three months later, I see the "Activate Windows" watermark on my screen. In settings, it tells me "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074. This is a personal PC. It has never been connected to an organisation. Please help!

Thanks

:)

xchaos_theory, Jan 24, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... [​IMG]

4. EveN.O. Win User

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

Windows 10 Pro activation (connect to organisation)

After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service"

I tried using my key in the window that shows after clicking "update product key" but it gave me this msg:

" we can not activate windows on this device since we cant connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue to have problems with activation connect to your organisation's
    support person.(0xc004f074).

What is my organisation? and what do I do?

EveN.O., Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

1. Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate... - Similar Threads - Pro convinced connected

2. Organisation on my windows 10 home PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Organisation on my windows 10 home PC: Hello, I've been having a lot of issues with my PC; I don't know if it's a virus, or what is exactly causing it to happen. An "organisation" is controlling my settings, anti-virus, & every so often, forces me to change my pin. I cannot figure out how to disable this, & I am...
  3. Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10: Hi, I've been trying to activate windows 10 after changing my motherboard, however, when I open the activation screen, then it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's network. Error code: 0x8007232B" I try troubleshooting it...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't activate: We have not used this computer for a while, we come back and it is not working. We replaced the RAM and BIOS Battery in the Computer and now it is working fine, only problem is it says it's not activated. We ran a scan to check what the key is and it's a Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  6. how can i connect to organisation activate servers to windows 10

how can i connect to organisation activate servers to windows 10: how can i connect my pc to organisation activate servers in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-organisation-activate-servers/bafa5b29-b15a-4853-a914-83ad98a0a7d7"
  7. My windows 10 pro won't activate!

My windows 10 pro won't activate!: I recently installed new hardwares on my pc, this includes a new CPU, GPU and motherboard, ever since I installed all of these, my system have been deactivated(I am using the same master drive), I tried using the troubleshoot function, clicking the "I recently change...
  8. Windows 10 won't activate on my new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't activate on my new PC: Hey all, So, I recently built a new PC. After looking online, it seemed that all I had to do to move my Windows 10 Pro license across, was to link it to my Microsoft account on my old PC, then sign in with the same account on the new PC, and viola. Well, I tried that....
  9. Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate: Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. It looks like a great site. My PC was running Windows 7 Ultimate and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, my PC was in a perpetual "Reboot to finish installing updates" state, so I was unable to...
  10. Convince Me

in Windows 10 Support
    Convince Me: After Windows 10 had been out about a month I installed it. After about 3-4 weeks I decided I did NOT like it very much and reinstalled Windows 7 which I love. Is there anyone that can convince me to try Windows 10 again? 45173