Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro is hanging

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro is hanging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 pro hangs unexpectedly even when I try pressing ctrl+alt+del it displays nothing even after restarting it does the same what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hadsonjoseph, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro is hanging

My windows 10 pro hangs unexpectedly even when I try pressing ctrl+alt+del it displays nothing even after restarting it does the same what is the solution to this?

* Original title: HANGING

:)

hadsonjoseph, May 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, May 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Pro is hanging

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro is hanging

1. Windows 10 Pro is hanging - Similar Threads - Pro hanging

2. Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue: Hello,I had Windows 10 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro using update in Windows.After Install I had issue with other drive folders being controlled by windows and unable to use.At that point I did fresh wipe & install of Windows 11 Pro and things have been good since...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue: Hello,I had Windows 10 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro using update in Windows.After Install I had issue with other drive folders being controlled by windows and unable to use.At that point I did fresh wipe & install of Windows 11 Pro and things have been good since...
  4. Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  5. Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  6. Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  8. Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  9. Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. paint hanging when i copy color for two times in win 11 pro n

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint hanging when i copy color for two times in win 11 pro n: paint hanging when i copy color for two times in win 11 pro n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-hanging-when-i-copy-color-for-two-times-in/48f98738-b666-4c6e-bfdd-acdb4de41e8d