Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro is Windows 10 Enterprise???

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro is Windows 10 Enterprise??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 Pro from the MS Store, and I restarted and it gave me Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WilliamHarrisonIT, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Pro is Windows 10 Enterprise???

I downloaded Windows 10 Pro from the MS Store, and I restarted and it gave me Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated. Please help!

:)

WilliamHarrisonIT, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Pro is Windows 10 Enterprise???

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro is Windows 10 Enterprise???

1. Windows 10 Pro is Windows 10 Enterprise??? - Similar Threads - Pro Enterprise

2. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, but upgrade thinks its Windows Enterprise from another Computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, but upgrade thinks its Windows Enterprise from another Computer.: I hope someone can help. I've purchased a windows desktop a few months ago - prior to Purchase I confirmed that Windows Home was correctly activated. I just purchased an upgrade to windows 10 Pro from the App Store. Windows Tried to Update and failed. It now thinks "Edition...
  3. I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: So, I purchased a Predator laptop for my business and I need the OS to be Windows 10 Pro. Don't ask why, all of the software that I work with just works better with Pro, I have no idea why. Anyways, the computer came new from the factory with Windows 10 Enterprise. I turned...
  4. Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?: Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-windows-10-pro-key-on-windows-10/4d9a649e-87a0-41bc-92b1-ec0bbec358c5
  5. Cannot change Windows 10 from Enterprise to Pro after reset

Cannot change Windows 10 from Enterprise to Pro after reset: On one of our laptops, after reset, the Win version became Enterprise. I learned that we are supposed to use the Generic pro key to change it back to Pro but it didn't let me. What should we do in this case? The PC originally was on Win8 Pro and then upgraded to Win10 Pro...
  6. Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro resets to Enterprise: Good day, I purchased a Surface pro 3 some time ago. It has worked just fine but I decided to do a fresh install so I ran Reset my PC. Upon installation I knew something was wrong as it asked for a work/school login email or to join a domain. I was unable to login with...
  7. Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro: My earlier company had given a laptop with Windows enterprise. I've left that company and now I want to shift from Windows enterprise to Windows pro or home with a new digital licence from MS....
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise To Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise To Pro: I have a computer that has an un-activated Windows 10 Enterprise. Seeing that it is not activated can I use a valid purchased Windows 10 Pro key and it will be Pro? I don't want to have to reinstall it and an activated Enterprise is far too much for what this person needs it...
  9. Need to go back to my previous version of Windows 10 Pro from unwanted Windows 10 Enterprise

Need to go back to my previous version of Windows 10 Pro from unwanted Windows 10 Enterprise: I was running Windows 10 Pro as a free upgrade from Windows 10 Home and then everything upgraded to enterprise which I don't want and can't activate because I didn't purchase it. I want to go back to Windows 10 Pro but can't. Help!...
  10. Win10 Pro & Enterprise to Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB File Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Pro & Enterprise to Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB File Share: So I found a strange file sharing behavior (sharing set to password protected sharing), point to point network shown as public network on both platforms, where a login screen for PC using windows explorer will not spawn and using TCP\IP as address, ex. "\\192.168.3.7" in...