Windows 10: windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

Discus and support windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why is windows asking e to reactivate every day even 2 or 3 times a day / please help i upgraded from 8 pro to 10 pro .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shandell100, Jun 19, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

why is windows asking e to reactivate every day even 2 or 3 times a day / please help i upgraded from 8 pro to 10 pro .

:)

shandell100, Jun 19, 2019

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

I have searched this topic and everything seems to be almost a year old. This is a homebuilt machine circa 2015. It started with an ASUS FM2+ motherboard with an AMD A5600K processor. It was Windows 7 Pro, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro then to Windows 10 Pro.
    Saturday the motherboard died. An exact replacement could not be located so a Gigabyte card was installed. No changes to the hard drives. Booted the machine and Windows automatically started and then did a "revert" then installed the latest updates. C Drive was in the red so I deleted all of the old install files using Windows Clean-up. Went to reactivate, checked the significant hardware change and entered my MS account information - The computer (none of my computers) were listed and now it is telling me that I have to spend $200 to buy a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
    Have not yet called Customer Support as the computer is at home and I work during the day -
    I do have a disk image or two that may be a year old -

Suggestions - should I just shell out the $200 and move on

TIA

Mickey53usa, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

1. windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ? - Similar Threads - pro keeps asking

2. Activate Windows 10 everyday.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 everyday.: Hello, sorry to bother but I need help. My Windows 10 deactivated every time I turn off my laptop. When I turn it on to use it again I have to activate Windows 10 again. I have no problem activating my Windows, but is a problem that I have to do it every time I want to use...
  3. Can't reactivate windows 10 pro

Can't reactivate windows 10 pro: My motherboard died this weak, I got a new one but now windows is telling me to activate, I thought the licenses were linked to the account, I got my license from the windows 7 to windows 10 update, what should I do? Everytime I try using the troubleshoot option it tells me...
  4. Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase)

Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase): I have a Dell XPS 13 (2018) that came with Windows Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro on Store, and I had it activated correctly - everything went smooth. When the November 2018 Windows Activation issue (global incident) happened, I lost my activation status - I've been...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis

Windows 10 Pro Reactivation on Daily Basis: I have a problem with my PC requiring reactivation on a daily basis. The activation error is 0xC004F050 which suggests that I have changed the motherboard but that is not the case. I can reactivate the Windows 10 Pro account with the Troubleshooter or by re-entering the...
  6. Windows 10 is asking for activation everyday. Entering the key, or using troubleshoot only...

Windows 10 is asking for activation everyday. Entering the key, or using troubleshoot only...: Title says all. I have no clue what to do. I don't want to have to re-enter they key everyday. Clicking troubleshoot or adding the key itself says "Windows is now activated" but the next day, it wants activation again....
  7. Keep having to reactivate windows 10

Keep having to reactivate windows 10: I am getting more than a little annoyed with this now. Every day I get home from work and my windows 10 installation keeps prompting to activate it. So I end up using the troubleshooter which then "upgrades" and restarts windows and the problem is gone. Only to return from...
  8. Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate

Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate: Back in 2015, I had a digital license of Windows 7 Professional and used it to activate a custom built PC. When Windows 10 went live and offered free upgrades, I upgraded mine to Windows 10 PRO and it was activated successfully. I have reformatted my PC several times since...
  9. reactivation of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reactivation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi. Windows is telling me that I need to reactivate. On the Activation page in Settings, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service". I have absolutely no idea what this means. I bought this pc second-hand, with Win 10 Pro already installed,...
  10. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 Keeps Asking to Verify

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 Keeps Asking to Verify: So basically after a certain amount of time, when I reboot my Surface Pro 3 or sometimes even leave it running for that long, I wind up getting hit by an error that says that I need to verify my identity. I then have to go over to the Accounts option in Settings and then...