Windows 10: windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

Discus and support windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why is windows asking e to reactivate every day even 2 or 3 times a day / please help i upgraded from 8 pro to 10 pro .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shandell100, Jun 19, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

why is windows asking e to reactivate every day even 2 or 3 times a day / please help i upgraded from 8 pro to 10 pro .

:)

shandell100, Jun 19, 2019

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

I have searched this topic and everything seems to be almost a year old. This is a homebuilt machine circa 2015. It started with an ASUS FM2+ motherboard with an AMD A5600K processor. It was Windows 7 Pro, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro then to Windows 10 Pro.
    Saturday the motherboard died. An exact replacement could not be located so a Gigabyte card was installed. No changes to the hard drives. Booted the machine and Windows automatically started and then did a "revert" then installed the latest updates. C Drive was in the red so I deleted all of the old install files using Windows Clean-up. Went to reactivate, checked the significant hardware change and entered my MS account information - The computer (none of my computers) were listed and now it is telling me that I have to spend $200 to buy a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
    Have not yet called Customer Support as the computer is at home and I work during the day -
    I do have a disk image or two that may be a year old -

Suggestions - should I just shell out the $200 and move on

TIA

Mickey53usa, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

1. windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ? - Similar Threads - pro keeps asking

2. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro not reactivating: So I changed the ssd from my desktop to my laptop and then reactivated it from my laptop. Then i put it back on the pc and now windows does not want to activate....
  3. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro not reactivating: So I changed the ssd from my desktop to my laptop and then reactivated it from my laptop. Then i put it back on the pc and now windows does not want to activate....
  4. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows asking for reactivation

Windows asking for reactivation: I upgraded my motherboard some months ago and windows did not ask for reactivation. I think I also used the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 before switching. This week it asked my for the product key, which I entered the one I had for windows 8.1 and it was...
  6. Windows 10 pro reactivation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro reactivation: So recently my current computer with windows 10 pro has become deactivated. This is because the manufacturer used a volume licence and now windows can't find the manufacturer's activation server. I also have my old windows 7 "home prem oa" laptop computer.These are the steps...
  7. Reactivate windows 10 pro

Reactivate windows 10 pro: I just bought a new gaming pc with windows 10 home installed however my old pc has windows 10 pro and i'm wondering how to transfer my pro edition to my new pc...I've been looking online all day but I need someone to help me step by step I have no product key my licence is...
  8. Reactivation of windows 10 Pro

Reactivation of windows 10 Pro: q : how can I Reactivation of windows 10 Pro-error code (0x803fa06 7) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-windows-10-pro/7b6a352d-dcc1-42bf-96cf-0f4fc31df87e"
  9. Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate

Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate: Back in 2015, I had a digital license of Windows 7 Professional and used it to activate a custom built PC. When Windows 10 went live and offered free upgrades, I upgraded mine to Windows 10 PRO and it was activated successfully. I have reformatted my PC several times since...
  10. reactivation of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reactivation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi. Windows is telling me that I need to reactivate. On the Activation page in Settings, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service". I have absolutely no idea what this means. I bought this pc second-hand, with Win 10 Pro already installed,...