Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Keeps Crashing and Freezes and shuts down with a black screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Keeps Crashing and Freezes and shuts down with a black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Allo there! I would like to address several problems and questions that I would greatly want answered and solved! So recently I have gotten my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GalaxyStar_88, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro Keeps Crashing and Freezes and shuts down with a black screen

Allo there!

I would like to address several problems and questions that I would greatly want answered and solved!

So recently I have gotten my PC from the repair place back in February since it was corrupted but it was fixed and in March it was working fine until it had randomly been updating itself without my knowledge. And now I have been experiencing random freezing at first and then the crashes whenever I'm drawing and its been doing this every day like if I'm online for an hour. Lately it has been giving me a black screen with a small pixelated box then when it goes to the desktop it i see a black box in the corner. Whenever I see that I just shut down my pc hard and turn it back on. I had checked my windows defender but i don't think its in my windows so I checked an I guess its there...

I know many others have been experiencing these things but does anyone know what to do? I would really appreciated it a lot if I got some answers

I have even taken some pics for proof.

I have looked at many YouTube videos and nothing has worked! PLEASE HELP

:)

GalaxyStar_88, Apr 20, 2020
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 keeps crashing and randomly restarting into a black and white screen.

Hello Ian,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, refer to the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Have you tried updating your network card driver? If yes, try to use the previous version of your network card driver.
    • Are you using any 3rd-party antivirus software?

Meanwhile, let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

We suggest following the steps on this article
    to help you troubleshoot black screen issues in Windows 10.

Also, check if the issue occurs in a clean boot state. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows 10. Check the steps on this article.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro Keeps Crashing and Freezes and shuts down with a black screen

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Keeps Crashing and Freezes and shuts down with a black screen

1. Windows 10 Pro Keeps Crashing and Freezes and shuts down with a black screen - Similar Threads - Pro Keeps Crashing

2. Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎06-‎05-‎2024 18:07StatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: fffff80e55c1a9e8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff80655effa3aOS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  3. Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎06-‎05-‎2024 18:07StatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: fffff80e55c1a9e8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff80655effa3aOS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Freeze and shuts down

Windows 10 Freeze and shuts down: Thanks in advance.I have a Lenovo Ideapad 720S-13IKB running on windows 10 Pro, purchased in Dec 2017, warranty expired, lenovo charges ~$700/ for replacing motherboard.Recently, it started behaving weirdly, even I type faster it freezes and shuts down, no blue screen or...
  6. Computer keeps freezing then shutting down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing then shutting down...: While playing games, mainly world of warcraft my PC will randomly Freeze completely, no ctrl alt delete, no task manager no nothing.. just freezes then either both monitors go different colours and resets, or I need to forcefully shutdown my pc. My in-game world of warcraft...
  7. Pc shuts down black screen

Pc shuts down black screen: Hi sometimes when I start a demanding game which my pc should handle my pc suddenly shuts down with an black screen and won‘t start again for the next 15min. It isn‘t a overheating problem of the graphicscard 1080 or my cpu 6700k I am pretty sure because everytime the...
  8. Windows 10 freeze on shut down

Windows 10 freeze on shut down: Hi, I've just resetted my PC with everything removed and have a clean slate to start again. Problem is after a few days, with little apps installed and running happily, the shutdown freeze returned. I'm at a lost as to what to do. I'm not good in technical stuff so I'm...
  9. Computer Keeps Freezing then shutting down

Computer Keeps Freezing then shutting down: Good evening, I have had this problem approximately 3/4months after I purchased my laptop. My laptop will freeze (it will turn what ever colour is the main propotion of the colour on the screen at that specifici time and on running the error report I get this error:-...
  10. Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down

Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down: Hi there When I shut down my desktop and then want to start it up again I get a black screen. I do not see the mouse cursor. I just get a black screen. The way I get around this is to hit F12 during the start up sequence and then once I am in the Boot mode I have to change...