Windows 10: Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

Discus and support Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kjl1956, Feb 25, 2024.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver disconnects and crashes the network driver, The device manager shows that Windows could not load the device driver because it already exists; to get the correct driver to work I had to install the Netgear A6210_V1.0.0.39 full install.Windows networking and the Netgear software are fighting over how the adapter works.I even removed the PCI WIFI adapter from the laptop and removed the HP software but the HP radio button still gets installed on every

:)

kjl1956, Feb 25, 2024

2. Xbox 360 controller keeps disconnecting

Hi Angel,

There are a few things to consider when using an Xbox 360 controller for Windows. To ensure that we haven't missed out anything, we suggest that you consider the following methods:

Ensure that Windows is running on the latest update to promote optimal performance when using the controller. To check if you're system is up to date, you can follow the steps provided on this
    support article.

Remove the controller's device driver completely and manually install it.
    This to is to ensure that we're using the compatible software for your device
    (Skip if the same steps have been followed). To manually install it, follow the steps below:

• Download the latest driver found on this link.

Note: The Windows 7 driver is compatible to
      Windows 10 device.
    • Open Device Manager.
    • Locate and right-click on the controller's device driver.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Uninstall.

Note: Check the box that says, Delete the driver software for this device. This is step is important to rule out any driver related issues.
    • Restart the device if prompted. Once the device boots up, re-install the controller's device driver by opening the downloaded file.
    • Wait for the installation to complete and check if the issue persists.

Connect the controller on a different port to rule out any USB port connection errors.For best results, plug the controller into another USB port on the back of the computer.

Calibrate your controller for better performance. To do this, follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Once you're done with the suggested methods above, check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Windows 10 "USB Device Not recognized" error keeps popping up and USB devices do not work

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you do the following steps:

Method 1: Run the Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices

• Press Windows Key +R and type
      Control Panel
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and re-install USB drivers

• Press Windows Key +R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      to open Device manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

If the issue persists, download the latest USB drivers for your Surface Pro 2.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Aileen Alf, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

1. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller - Similar Threads - pro keeps installing

2. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller: Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver disconnects and crashes the network driver, The device manager shows that Windows could not load the device driver because it...
  3. Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro keeps installing the same usb device driver for my 360 usb game controller: Windows 10 Pro keeps installing the same USB device driver for my 360 USB game controller and when this happens, the Netgear A6210 WIFI USB driver disconnects and crashes the network driver, The device manager shows that Windows could not load the device driver because it...
  4. Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 pro and my USB host controllers may have went out so i searched and think i found the correct link to the drivers i need {not 100% sure if anyone knows plz send link ,ty} on the Microsoft site but when i click the link to download , it pops up a small window...
  5. Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 pro and my USB host controllers may have went out so i searched and think i found the correct link to the drivers i need {not 100% sure if anyone knows plz send link ,ty} on the Microsoft site but when i click the link to download , it pops up a small window...
  6. Drivers for usb host controllers on windows 10 pro

7. Windows 10 USB installation - keeps asking for drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB installation - keeps asking for drivers: Hi all, I am trying to make a fresh install of Windows 10 from a USB on a laptop. The problem is that just at the very beginning it keeps asking me for additional drivers and I have no idea what the installer wants from me to be honest. I can only scan for drivers and I...
  8. XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    XBOX 360 Controller (Wired USB) and Vibration support in windows 10!: I have an old Windows 10 PC (According to current standards), recently I got back into gaming and enjoys few platformer games like GRIS, Celeste, etc. They all have vibration support and I bought an XBOX360 wired controller for PC. Now there is a problem. The controller works...
  9. USB device driver installation

USB device driver installation: Windows 10 pro, 1903, 18362.418 I cannot find a way to install older-than-current drivers. I am trying to change into older drivers for a USB device; a Asus USB-AC68 wifi adapter. 1st try: I uninstall the device and then install the Asus provided installation package. Still...
  10. Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted

Driver for USB XBOX 360 Controller (wired) is wanted: Hello. When I connect my USB XBOX360 controller I get this error: Windows cannot start this hardware device because the device configuration information (in the registry) is defective or corrupted. (Code 19). If I try to update the driver I got the message, that the best...