Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi............ so, it keeps shutting down + getting anything done is impossible, unless you're really quick! Starting it back up is no different, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SiBarNet, Nov 24, 2022.

1. SiBarNet Win User

Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about...

Hi............ so, it keeps shutting down + getting anything done is impossible, unless you're really quick! Starting it back up is no different, it keeps shutting down but eventually you can get back to the desktop but it won't be for long. My question is how would I go about installing a totally new OS + can I get an image/copy of one from somewhere? I presume I'm entitled to a replacement? I've not had it long. Anyway, I don't know so I'd greatly appreciate any relevant wisdom as I'm really stuck, I had to buy a laptop to get back online + post this. Like I said, I'd be most gratefu

:)

SiBarNet, Nov 24, 2022

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Nov 24, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 24, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about... - Similar Threads - Pro keeps shutting

2. Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download anything. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download anything. What do I do?: It says "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I tried restarting the computer, same with the app itself. I then tried switching out of S Mode, same message appeared. I followed all the suggestions I could find here, I searched on YouTube...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download anything. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download anything. What do I do?: It says "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I tried restarting the computer, same with the app itself. I then tried switching out of S Mode, same message appeared. I followed all the suggestions I could find here, I searched on YouTube...
  4. Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about...: Hi............ so, it keeps shutting down + getting anything done is impossible, unless you're really quick! Starting it back up is no different, it keeps shutting down but eventually you can get back to the desktop but it won't be for long. My question is how would I go...
  5. Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro keeps shutting down + it doesn't allow me enough time to do anything about...: Hi............ so, it keeps shutting down + getting anything done is impossible, unless you're really quick! Starting it back up is no different, it keeps shutting down but eventually you can get back to the desktop but it won't be for long. My question is how would I go...
  6. Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything: Hello folks. I was hoping someone can tell me what to do. I have this huge problem where my windows doesn't let me open the start menu, doesn't let me run any programs, apps. I can't even use my wifi extender because it says it doesn't work with the drive. I can't even open...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change: Hi all,yesterday I noticed my time wasn't right, so I opened the control panel and I've unchecked and checked again the automatic time. So the time now is perfect. But when I'm going to shut down the laptop it just log me off and send me back to the login page, so the only...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down: After pressing the "shut down" button (I've tried both physical and the virtual) the system continues running like nothing ever happened. I've tried manually killing all processes, the problem persists. Only cutting the power from the PC shuts it down. Shutting down on a...
  9. Windows doesn't shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't shut down: Hey there, since I resolved my bluescreen error (Continues BSOD - Different Errorcodes), I have the problem, that I can only shutdown my pc using cmd (shutdown /s) or using the power button? Do you have any idea, what could be the problem? Thanks for all, Lars Build: 1909...
  10. Win10 SetUnhandledExceptionFilter not allowing enough time

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 SetUnhandledExceptionFilter not allowing enough time: My code runs perfectly in Win7; I create a line of data showing EIP (which pinpoints the failure to an instruction) and registers. I also produce a short MiniDump. Windows itself also creates one in \CrashDumps as well as WER data. However, in Win10, there is NOTHING!...