Windows 10: Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

Discus and support Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What should I do now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MobeenMalik, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

What should I do now?

:)

MobeenMalik, Mar 30, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

1. Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off - Similar Threads - PRO Key accidently

2. I installed Windows 10 pro on accident on a hardware update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed Windows 10 pro on accident on a hardware update: So I recently upgraded my hardware setup. After going through headaches to get the system running, I'm near the end of the road. When doing a clean install on Windows 10, I wasn't paying enough attention, and apparently selected Pro instead of Home. I've tried the normal fix,...
  3. windows 10 reinstall from scratch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 reinstall from scratch: I need to reinstall windows 10 from scratch. My current windows 10 was upgraded from the original windows 7 that the laptop came with. Would I need a digital key to be able to reinstall?...
  4. Windows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro key: So I couldn't log into windows a few months ago and so I did a full reinstall. Now windows 10 pro was on the laptop but it's now home and I'm trying to get pro back but I can't find the product key even with nirsoft. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you so much submitted by...
  5. tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.

tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.: I bought a Microsoft Office product from Walmart, when I went to scratch off the gray matter to display the product key the numbers came off with it. Is there some way to use the serial numbers to confirm the installation of my product online....
  6. Turned off calendar notifications by accident

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turned off calendar notifications by accident: I turned off my calendar notifications by accident and cannot get them back. I tried to reinstall the app but the issue persists. Please help. Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134.523....
  7. Accidently installed pro instead of home

Accidently installed pro instead of home: HI all a complete newbie here, My problem is that I have installed Windows 10 pro instead of the Home edition, my laptop says I have the digital licence for the Home edition and I need to install Windows 10 Home but I cannot find anywhere for a free download etc, I haven't...
  8. windows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro key: Dear Team, i have win 10 pro key so can you say me that how do i check this key is genuine or not ........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-key/27b7878c-4b1e-4cbc-b74d-5a79bf08240b"
  9. Accidently deleted a registry key in Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidently deleted a registry key in Regedit: I accidently deleted a registry key value located in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection. I was attempting to delete one that I had previously created earlier this evening for another attempted fix (AllowTelemetry). The deleted item...
  10. Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.

Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.: Hi there I Am trying to find a way to download the windows 10Pro ISO from the media creation tool site. When i purchased the computer it came with W10 Home, then i upgraded and paid over £100 to have it upgraded to Pro on the Microsoft site, all has gone well and Pro is...