Windows 10: Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

Discus and support Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What should I do now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MobeenMalik, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

What should I do now?

:)

MobeenMalik, Mar 30, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

1. Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off - Similar Threads - PRO Key accidently

2. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  3. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  4. Accidently Changed Windows Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently Changed Windows Key: So I recently changed my windows key by accident and I can't seem to get it to work again. I used the command "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" to get my original key but it doesn't work when I try and use it to activate. It also says I have a...
  5. Accidently Changed Windows Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently Changed Windows Key: So I recently changed my windows key by accident and I can't seem to get it to work again. I used the command "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" to get my original key but it doesn't work when I try and use it to activate. It also says I have a...
  6. Accidently Changed Windows Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused

Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused: My windows 10 product key cant be reached due to a pink film over the top of it, i have tried scratching it off but it wont work, i have also tried to google the issue but have found no answers. i also tried entering the 8 digit code above the film but it wont work. please...
  8. Pin Scratched Off

Pin Scratched Off: I over scratched the pin of my Windows 10 Pro. Please, how do i go about getting the pin from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-scratched-off/57c0c906-64b4-4519-9297-7907688d754e
  9. Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal: Hi Support, I've purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD from the retail store here in India, While scratching the Product the sticker came off and resulted in the loss of a few characters. I've contacted Support through call and they've opened a case/ticket :...
  10. Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.: Hi there I Am trying to find a way to download the windows 10Pro ISO from the media creation tool site. When i purchased the computer it came with W10 Home, then i upgraded and paid over £100 to have it upgraded to Pro on the Microsoft site, all has gone well and Pro is...