Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro key not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro key not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I just built my PC and I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off ebay (pretty sure it was legit, dude had like 500 reviews and more than 4.5 stars) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sweetlaxin6, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro key not working

So I just built my PC and I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off ebay (pretty sure it was legit, dude had like 500 reviews and more than 4.5 stars) and every time I try to enter it in it says that this key has been already used on another PC. Any help? I've contacted the seller and we are trying to work it out, but I thought in the meantime I'd ask this forum to see if anyone else has had this problem with any success.

:)

sweetlaxin6, Aug 28, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro key not working

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro key not working

1. Windows 10 Pro key not working - Similar Threads - Pro key working

2. windows 10 pro key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pro key not working: hey i just bought a new laptop with no OS , i downloaded windows 10 using a usb drive and bought a windows 10 pro key , problem is when i enter the key to upgrade to windows 10 pro it doesnt work....
  3. windows 10 pro key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pro key not working: hey i just bought a new laptop with no OS , i downloaded windows 10 using a usb drive and bought a windows 10 pro key , problem is when i enter the key to upgrade to windows 10 pro it doesnt work....
  4. windows 10 pro key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 pro product key not working

Windows 10 pro product key not working: Hi there, I bought a windows 10 pro usb flash drive in 2017, it was working fine. I had a problem with my laptop and had to replace the battery and the hard drive I reinstalled Windows 10 now I am trying to upgrade using the product key I got in 2017 without success...
  6. windows 10 pro product key not working

windows 10 pro product key not working: hello friends, I currently have a hp laptop running the latest version of windows from the dev channel and it came with windows 10 home, I really want to upgrade to windows 10 pro and I have 2 windows 10 pro product key. they both don't work, one comes with error code:...
  7. Window 10 Pro Key Not working

Window 10 Pro Key Not working: I have purchased a new laptop with preinstalled win 10 home and want to use the Winpro 10, I had in last machine. Key is with me, but its showing used in another PC. Please help me to activate the same....
  8. Windows 10 pro activation key is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation key is not working: I had bought an original copy of windows 10 prod which comes with a usb flash. I brought it with a very high price. The windows told me that the key is already installed on another pc. Please i need any support from microsfot as the seller told me i cant do any thing for...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working

Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working: Hello, I have been having a problem activating my present windows. I recently bought a new computer, and just downloaded Windows 10 home onto it. When asked for an activation key, I entered in the key I have for Windows 10 Pro. I get the following error: The Product Key you...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Key is not working

Windows 10 Pro Key is not working: Hi I purchased my laptop (Dell XPS 15 9550) and it came with windows license key for Windows 10 Pro as OEM. I had to reinstall my windows few days before but it is not accepting windows key any more. Rather windows is activated as home edition using OEM key. May you...