Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This problem is very frustrating to me because I don't see where the issue lies in. Some months ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off of some site.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JonasRietdorf, May 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated

This problem is very frustrating to me because I don't see where the issue lies in.

Some months ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off of some site. Because it was very cheap I contacted their support and asked if it was legit. Turned out it was because I could use the Pro Key without any activation problems for months up until yesterday/today. Yesterday I received a notification for the new windows insider build in the fast ring. It downloaded and everything but when it was installing, observed in the windows settings, I shut down my PC when it was at 0 %. Today, I booted Windows 10 and received and annoying pop-up telling me to activate windows. Because I was convinced my key is all right I ignored it and continued using my PC. After a while I checked the system settings and navigated to the license settings. I received several more hints that my license was somehow deactivated:

Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated 8658eeb1-e447-4bb6-876c-3cfe439e09a1?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated 874fd3f4-955a-4bc5-a86b-f5e3844bfa60?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated fc03d457-175c-4a01-9eca-ee530df3eb3f?upload=true.jpg

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this.

:)

JonasRietdorf, May 10, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 10, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated

1. Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated - Similar Threads - Pro Key suddenly

2. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation key: I recently updated my office PC with a new motherboard and hard disk. On my old system, I was using a genuine Windows 10 Pro OS. However, when I installed Windows 10 Pro on my new system, I was unable to activate it using my old activation key.Is there any way to use my old...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation key: I recently updated my office PC with a new motherboard and hard disk. On my old system, I was using a genuine Windows 10 Pro OS. However, when I installed Windows 10 Pro on my new system, I was unable to activate it using my old activation key.Is there any way to use my old...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation key

Windows 10 Pro activation key: Hello. I have a question about windows 10 Pro activation key.So I was browsing on chrome and searching to buy windows 10 Pro activation key.But then I saw this are these keys legit or is it good to buy an activation key...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key

Windows 10 Pro Activation Key: When running Windows 8.1, Microsoft offered me two options to upgrade to W10P. I have been using that key ever since. But now I upgraded my whole computer and I cannot find my personal Activation Key. How may I be sent my Activation Key? What do I do? Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 pro key not activating properly

Windows 10 pro key not activating properly: Hello, I bought a Windows 10 pro key and I activated it, everything went fine and a window showed up saying Windows was prepairing for the update, but then an error popped up and it read something along the lines of "An internet connection error occured please try again" and...
  8. Windows 10 pro activation key

Windows 10 pro activation key: So I bought this PC off a friend and everything was working fine, he built it himself. The graphics card died and I recently replaced it. The computer was out of commission for about a year due to me being too broke to fix it. After installation I booted up, updated...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Key: I have lost access to Windows activation key following motherboard failure. Due to age of laptop, I have replaced it and now wish to upgrade Windows Home to Pro on the new one. The activation Key does not appear to be linked to my microsoft account although the old laptop...
  10. Windows 10 Key suddenly invalid

Windows 10 Key suddenly invalid: Hey, after upgrading my Pc Parts yesterday,i just got the Windows Activation msg. If i want to activate my Windows with the same Key i get the Error code 0xc004c003. After i click the Button for troubleshooting i get the msg that my key is Invalid. I've installed the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. license switcher download win 10