Windows 10: windows 10 pro key used on another pc

Discus and support windows 10 pro key used on another pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello i purchase win 10 pro retail key from a local store but when i try to redeem it on my pc i got error about key already used on another pc. my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by persianview, Jul 27, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro key used on another pc

hello

i purchase win 10 pro retail key from a local store but when i try to redeem it on my pc i got error about key already used on another pc.

my question is how i can find time of redeem this key ?

so i have proof ,key used before my purchase from local store.

ty

:)

persianview, Jul 27, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jul 27, 2020
  4. windows 10 pro key used on another pc

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro key used on another pc

1. windows 10 pro key used on another pc - Similar Threads - pro key used

2. Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC: Hi,I just sold my motherboard and processor but took my SSD with my bootable copy of Windows 10 Pro.The thing is, I was not able to deactivate my old license using the old PC but I still have my SSD which I am also planning on replacing.What do I need to do?Thanks!...
  3. Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC: Hi,I just sold my motherboard and processor but took my SSD with my bootable copy of Windows 10 Pro.The thing is, I was not able to deactivate my old license using the old PC but I still have my SSD which I am also planning on replacing.What do I need to do?Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to another PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 laptop remove liscense key for use on another PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop remove liscense key for use on another PC?: I have a windows laptop at the end of it's life. I am going to build another PC soon. Can I deactivate it's license and move it to my soon to be built PC?...
  6. Windows 10 laptop remove liscense key for use on another PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop remove liscense key for use on another PC?: I have a windows laptop at the end of it's life. I am going to build another PC soon. Can I deactivate it's license and move it to my soon to be built PC?...
  7. Windows 10 laptop remove liscense key for use on another PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Using Windows 10 key on another drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Windows 10 key on another drive: Hi, Today I recieved my new harddrive and was thinking about using my Windows 10 key that I already own on the new one. So I have downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft's website and I used the media creation tool to put Windows on my USB. So can I simply copy my key that I...
  9. Moving WIndows 10 Pro to another PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving WIndows 10 Pro to another PC: Hello, I have a question about Windows 10 Pro. Currently, I've got Windows 10 Home on my PC that was preinstalled by the manufacturer. I thought about updating it to Windows 10 Pro via buying the update on Microsoft Store. However, I'm not sure if I'll be able to move this...
  10. Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Upgraded Windows Key With Another PC: My pc came with a Windows 8.1 disk and later I upgraded it to Windows 10. If I remove windows installation from my current pc can I use same key for activating Windows 10 on a new computer?...