Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Key

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought a second hand laptop a few months ago which has Windows 10 Pro installed. In the last few days I've had the message saying 'Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MatthewPowling, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro Key

Hi everyone,

I bought a second hand laptop a few months ago which has Windows 10 Pro installed. In the last few days I've had the message saying 'Your Windows license will end soon' and that I need to activate Windows. The person I bought the laptop off of was legitimate as far as I could tell I do my research, but the laptop came in a replacement box. When looking into how to retrieve the Windows 10 Pro product key it seems that the box would've had that information. Is there any other way for me to get hold of a product key without having to buy one? And if I don't reactivate, will it just downgrade me to Windows 10 Home?

:)

MatthewPowling, Jun 1, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro Key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Key

1. Windows 10 Pro Key - Similar Threads - Pro Key

2. Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?: My Surface Pro 8 or 9 I think is locked and in recovery mode and is requiring a Bitlocker key to unlock. I do not have a key and I do not have a personal Microsoft account only a work-related one. I have never signed into my work related Microsoft account on this Surface so...
  3. Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?: My Surface Pro 8 or 9 I think is locked and in recovery mode and is requiring a Bitlocker key to unlock. I do not have a key and I do not have a personal Microsoft account only a work-related one. I have never signed into my work related Microsoft account on this Surface so...
  4. Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro: I made upgrades to my PC mother, micro and ram and I decide to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10.I was able to install using Windows 10 Pro key, however, the new Windows 11 Pro cannot be activated.I got my CD key from the key `BackupProductKeyDefault` under...
  5. Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro

Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro: I made upgrades to my PC mother, micro and ram and I decide to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10.I was able to install using Windows 10 Pro key, however, the new Windows 11 Pro cannot be activated.I got my CD key from the key `BackupProductKeyDefault` under...
  6. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  7. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  8. Product key for Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key for Windows 11 Pro: I bought a computer from a school district that already has Windows 11 Pro installed but it is not activated. Can I just purchase a product key for it? I don't need the software, just the license/product key....
  9. Product key for Windows 11 Pro

Product key for Windows 11 Pro: I bought a computer from a school district that already has Windows 11 Pro installed but it is not activated. Can I just purchase a product key for it? I don't need the software, just the license/product key....
  10. Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.

Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.: I bought a Laptop which come with a free windows. When I was linking with my email I selected Windows 10 Education Pro, then automatically updated windows 11 Education Pro. I want change it to Windows 10/11 Pro. Please advice me so I can do it....