Windows 10: Windows 10 pro licence will expire soon but system says activated and cannot reactivate

Discus and support Windows 10 pro licence will expire soon but system says activated and cannot reactivate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recent message on startup 'windows licence about to expire'. But system says Windows is activated. Cannot change to new product key. Windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ianphillips2, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro licence will expire soon but system says activated and cannot reactivate

Recent message on startup 'windows licence about to expire'. But system says Windows is activated. Cannot change to new product key. Windows update service missing. No updates downloaded and no update history. error code 0x80070424. Troubleshooter no help. Cannot reinstall windows from USB Media Creation Tool (failed on second boot phase during migrate_data operation). Cannot reinstall WAUSERV,REG. All working OK except Licence expiry messages and no updates.. Any help welcomed.

:)

ianphillips2, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Mar 23, 2019
  3. ARXSc4R Win User
    Windows 10 pro will expire soon

A message on my screen appeared saying that windows 10 will expire soon. my computer originally had windows 7 pre-installed. then I went to a computer shop to fix it as it contained a virus. I also
    upgraded to windows 10 pro. everything has been acting normally until that message on my screen appeared saying that windows 10 pro will expire soon. I pressed on activate and it led me to the activation page in settings. but I don't know how to reactivate
    windows 10 pro. it says to type in a product key but the only product key I know is the product key for windows 7 home premium. and I don't know if I have a digital licence. I saw methods of how to get your product key but I can't do any of those methods.
    the only thing I can think of is that the person I gave my computer to to upgrade to windows 10 pro has the product key. if that's not it then do I have to buy another windows 10 pro product key.

ARXSc4R, Mar 23, 2019
  4. mhan1 Win User

Windows 10 pro licence will expire soon but system says activated and cannot reactivate

Your Windows licence will expire soon

"Your Windows licence will expire soon

You need to activate Windows in settings"

message started to popup, After 15 month my new windows 10 laptop

what should I do?

I have thought of reactivating in settings and using my product ID

mhan1, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro licence will expire soon but system says activated and cannot reactivate

1. Windows 10 pro licence will expire soon but system says activated and cannot reactivate - Similar Threads - pro licence expire

2. Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon": I upgraded my windows 10 to 11 on my personal computer and I keep getting the message "Licence is expiring soon" and I can't get the message to stop appearing. I have looked up everything in trying to get rid of the message and no matter what I do or how many times I restart...
  3. Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon": I upgraded my windows 10 to 11 on my personal computer and I keep getting the message "Licence is expiring soon" and I can't get the message to stop appearing. I have looked up everything in trying to get rid of the message and no matter what I do or how many times I restart...
  4. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  5. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  6. WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON: Hi,I purchased a second hand laptop at a second hand shop, the past week when I logged in it kept on popping the massage that says my window licence will soon expire, its really frustrating me because i am using this laptop for my studies.Can someone assist me on how to fix...
  7. Windows 10 pro Licence will expire soon error

Windows 10 pro Licence will expire soon error: I'm keep getting a pop up saying Your Windows licence will expire soon. I tried changing product key, and I bought a new one cus my previous OEM key didn't work. None of them are working with Error 0xc004f050 [The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product...
  8. 'Windows 10 licence expires soon'.

'Windows 10 licence expires soon'.: I keep on getting the message that 'My windows 10 licence expires soon'. I have gone to 'Setting' then 'Activate'. It says 'Windows IS activated. Yet if I restart my computer again the message will come up. I got my Windows 10 from the free upgrade from Windows 7. Did not...
  9. Licence expires soon

Licence expires soon: Please provide for me the 25 digits product key to activate Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licence-expires-soon/f8dd5398-094a-4e41-b3d7-db1e3469765f"
  10. window licence expires soon

window licence expires soon: hi, I have Lenovo laptop with window 10 pro, from last two days It constantly showing massage that your window licence will expire soon. it tell me to go to settings and activate it. when I go to activation, it shows change product key. I don't have the key. please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro says expiring soon but activated